Dreams in Daylight

Y/n's POV:

"Can I ask you something?" I open my eyes to Bakugo sitting on my bed in a slouched position.

"Um sure! Of course!" I say, shaking my head to get rid of the haze in my mind as He sighs, fidgeting with the blanket. If I didn't know any better I'd think he's nervous I think vaguely before snorting inwardly, as if! 

"So um, I just wanna say that ever since I first laid eyes on you... I've wanted to kiss you" Bakugo said, finally looking me in the eye. A warm feeling swept through me as I do nothing but gaze into the depth of his crimson eyes. 

We were in a balcony of the hospital, he was standing close to me, my skin puckers at the feel of his finger tracing patterns on it as I open my mouth to say same. Only to have Bakugo's crash against mine with a lustful passion. His arm wraps around my waist, pulling me into him, making me grind against the growing bulge in his pants while his other arm  ran through my long beautiful hair - hang on. I pull away in confusion; two arms? I thought one of them were broken? I open my mouth to question him, only to find - I can't make a sound! In my panic I push away from him, not seeing the edge of the railing behind me as I tumble over into thin air....

"Oi Dumbass! Snap of it!" My eyes snap open; the familiar voice jolting me from my dream. As I sit up suddenly in normal clothes, feeling the uncomfortable tube of oxygen in my nose.

"Jeez, aren't you a heavy sleeper" Bakugo snorts, as he sits on his usual perch next to my bed and gets out some Romance Mangas, throwing half of the pile to me and reading the rest. 

I grab one and open it to hide my furiously blushing face, mumbling in reply to him as I think, fuck, I'm so embarrassed right now. What kind of a fucking dream was that? In the middle of the day too! Ughh these meds really are messing with me... I grow redder as I think back on the dream that seemed as clear as crystal; Bakugo's hands forming the natural curve of my body... His lips on mine... That larger then average bulge... Oh dear.

Ok Hold the fuck up Y/n. I scold myself, squinting at the page but not really reading it, you can't just think like that! He's your best (and your only friend you lonely motherfucker) friend, you can't just think those things about him! But why not? I think to myself, the logical unflustered side of me took over with reasoning; I mean, it was just a dream right? And like, yeah I like him but so? Bitch you're gonna die anyways... I sigh inwardly, finally at peace and not so flustered, Why did it have to be him who woke me? I think desperately before giving myself a mental slap - get yourself together Y/n and act normal - 

"Oi dumbass, that heart rate machine thing is beeping like crazy - you dead yet?" Bakugo's voice snapped me out of my internal battle where I became aware of the fast beeping noise tracking my heart rate. Shit, so much for 'act normal' I think before taking a deep steady breath.

I feel his eyes on me, pushing me to face them with my own and say casually; "whew dang that was a spicy scene" I try laughing it off desperately.

"Mhh never pegged you for a liar but ok" He says to my dismay with an eyebrow raised questioningly. 

Fuck, why does he have to be so damn sharp. I scowl at him, trying to keep the blush that was spreading on my face as I retort with a little more sass than needed; "Well jeez!... I-I was just thinking" I end weakly, not expecting him to buy it.

His eyebrows raise further up as he said; "mhh. Weak, but ok."

"You're not mad?" I say skeptically.

He flashes me a cocky smirk before replying; "No coz I know you'll tell me eventually"

I pout, crossing my arms as I glare at him. Unaffected, he continues; "and I'm never wrong"

"Mmhh we'll see about that" I retort, now back in business. I remove the tube of oxygen across my nose as I say with a sigh; "Anyhoo I gotta pee I'll be back, stay here" I say, as I slip out of bed only to be pushed back down by him.

"Like hell I will, you might drop dead the moment you step outside Dumbass" Bakugo growled. and before I could say another word he loops my arm around his neck and wrapped his good arm around my waist, holding me up. Damn it sure is hot in here I think to myself before I yelp in response, using my indignation to cover up my fluster, "What the hell KitKat! I can walk y'know!" 

He looks down at me, the sparkle in his eyes making me shut my mouth and sigh. My core clenches as I feel his muscled arm flex against me unconsciously. In no time he gently let's go of me on front of the girls bathroom, glaring as he says; "now hurry up" before he leans against the wall and slides into a sitting position and takes out his phone.

After I took a piss (thank god thats all I needed to do) I exited the bathrooms expecting him to have gone, knowing his petty ass. Well what do you know, I think, surprised to see Bakugo still sitting on the floor. Hearing me there, he stands up and without another word scoops me up again before saying roughly; "so, you have a nice piss?" 

I forget my self consciousness as I raise my eyebrow and reply dryly; "yeah pretty swell." I feel a sense of pride as he smirks at my answer as we return to my room. I couldn't help but watch his careful movements as he eases me onto my bed, with his arm still trapped under me he makes the mistake of looking at me only to find our faces inches apart. Something in me heats up as the feel of his minty breath tickles my cheek reminding me of a life of thrill and adventure beyond these white walls of death. 
He glances at lips and I swear he begins to lean in before something makes him hesitate. And just like that our moment is over, clearing his throat roughly he slips his arm from under me and draws the blanket up over me roughly before leaving without a word.

Fuck we were so close... I think as I take a deep breath and lean back onto my pillows deep in thought; so is this how it feels Huh? Guess all those Romance mangas and Rom-coms really don't disappoint... I huffed in amusement, this calls for celebration for one of my first almost kiss. Another sigh - who am I kidding, I'm just looking for an excuse to have another jab, and I will... But the feeling I get when Bakugo is near is another kind of euphoria I ever knew existed, one that by far exceeds the pleasure of Morphine. Making a decision, I pull the blankets further up and snuggle in and rest.