Me and the Playboy (I)

I have taken on the fact I have to spend 2 times the effort with scenarios and switching personalities of males- I write in male Povs- how hard can it be? Critique please!

"Nana-chan!" I looked behind me and saw the popular boy from Aoba Jousai, Oikawa, surrounded by fan girls who were asking for autographs, pictures, or just giving gifts to him. He desperately looked at me as I smiled over the situation.

"Tooru-chan, I'm sorry! I'm going to be mobbed by all your FANGIRLS!" I cried out before running out of the hallway to go to my next class, Japanese. Despite being pure on Japanese, my grades are poor in this particular class. Sighing, I sat in my assigned seat before the bell rings.

"Okay Class! Let's start." The teacher started to say before two males came into the classroom. Oikawa was rubbing the back of his head as Iwaizumi explained to the teacher why they were late. The fangirls mobbing them. Iwaizumi sat in the chair next to me in the 3rd Row of the classroom as Oikawa sat in the front, still complaining how "Iwa-chan" hurt his head too hard.

Fortunately, the teacher wasn't so harsh on us that he didn't give us ton of homework leaving us to mingle to talk among. Iwaizumi gives me a strange look. "You do know Oikawa likes you, right?"

"Well, look on the bright side! The BL Club have gave you and Oikawa finally a ship!" And then the BL Club came out from the vent of the classroom, carrying their camera. I still don't understand why the school haven't taken them off.

"You're avoiding the question." Ever since the first day of Middle School, he had harbored a crush on me. At that time, I was insecure and quiet since I moved suddenly from my best friend in Tokyo to Miyagi, but when meeting Oikawa I opened up more. But Iwaizumi was more of a friend than Oikawa, because Oikawa was a dog.

"Iwa-chan and Nana-chan!" Oikawa suddenly came to our area before we both shut our mouth from sooner discussion. Iwaizumi gave me a call signal by his hand; now I had to talk to him. Talking about Love Life was Iwaizumi, the Love Expert, was not so much easier than my childhood friend.

"Yahallo, Tooru-chan!" Giving a small wave and tilting my head, he immediately blushed and looked the other way. While I smiled, Iwaizumi shoot me a crazy look before turning his attention to Oikawa.

"Oi, don't yell in the classroom."

"But Iwa-chan,"

"Stop calling me that."

"But Iwa-chan," Giving the evil glare to Oikawa, Oikawa reversed his attention on me. "Nana-chan, why didn't you come when I called for you? I was hurt..." Faking crying, I patted his head. He reminded of a dog, unlike a certain friend I had who was like a cat. He always teased me but we kept a close relationship even if we're long distanced.

"I'm sorry, Tooru-chan! It was that.. It was that..." Giving a teary innocent face at Oikawa, I continued. "I was overwhelmed with all the love you were giving that made me want to cry!" Suddenly, I was swung up in the air.

"You're so cute, Nanami-chan!" And in the background, I could hear Iwaizumi saying, "You two are nuts." I smiled back as the school day went on without any incidents.

I was never bullied because of my close relationship with Oikawa. The girl population understood that I was clueless to the "crush" he had on me and deemed me unnecessary of their campaign. And I say cheesy lines for the sake of making Oikawa happy.

I don't know love at all. And I definitely don't see Oikawa more than a friend. I see his struggle and advances, but I completely ignore them. Even though he's popular with girls, I don't see the qualities present. For once, I never went out with anyone, more or less, I was too shy to do it. My childhood friend showed me the way of deceiving eyes, Oikawa showed me the changes in personality.

"Ne, Nana-chan, are you going to watch our volleyball practice?" Oikawa said as we walked out of our last class of the day. I shook my head.

"I'm meeting with old times friends today." A lie. Girls were there, and sooner or later, they'll attack me.

"How about the weekends?"

"I'm booked. But I'll see you at school tomorrow!" Giving a hug and a quick wave, I walked out of the gateway and walked to my house. Feeling my phone vibrate, I opened it up to see Kuroo text message. I flinched for a bit. Oikawa never confessed to me, but Kuroo did when we were graduating. I didn't answer him at that day, and told him to wait.

Kuroo: I'm going to Miyagi on the weekends for Volleyball, do you want to meet up?

Me: Sure! I want to see you! When? (Is this a Date?)

Kuroo: I'll meet at your house, tell me your address. You decide where to go. (Maybe, maybe not)

Me: YOU BETTER NOT-

Kuroo: No, I won't take you to a place that has your worst nightmares. We haven't met for about 6 years face to face.

Me: Yeah, can't wait to see you! Oh, how's your bed hair? o.O

Kuroo: Shut up. Bye.

Me: Bye Tetsu-chan!

I closed my phone, and went into my house and laid on the bed. Sighing, I look at the image between Oikawa and me graduating Middle School, and Kuroo and I graduating grade school.

Confusing life I lead, as I gained new things for me to change. Follow where the hearts go doesn't work. Soon I have to choose. Kuroo, the Neko, or Oikawa, the Playboy.

169 Days Left till Graduation.