Me and The Neko (II)

"Kuroo, stop it." His finger left my cheek, only to poke it again in the same area. I huffed, as I walked faster in the Haunted House.

I literately despise Haunted Houses. During Cultural Festivals, I avoid those with lame assed excuses. I don't like the topic of "supernatural".

And Kuroo knew that well. A little too well. We've been childhood friends, of course we know everything about each other.

Oikawa, however, has this gap where I can't reciprocate my feelings toward him. I don't know him. He doesn't know a thing about me.

"Oh, is there anymore visitors........ Or shall we kill you!" A random ghost appears out of nowhere, which gave me no difference in my expression. Kuroo and I just stood there, looking at the ghost who was trying to scare us.

"Hello, Inuoka." We both said, noticing the brown hair almost immediately. Taking off the costume, we were correct.

"How in the hell did you know it was me! And, Nanami-chan!"

"Your cheery attitude is too noticeable when you're trying to act like a murderer. And, there was a chance that you would have sensed me anyway." I casually said, with Kuroo and Inuoka staring at me.

"What?"

"You haven't really changed, didn't you, Nanami-chan..." Inuoka nervously muttered. Hiiragi Nanami was always like this, where the elementary kids presumed that it was because she hangs out with Kuroo a lot. A heartless person.

"I have changed. I have not made any enemies to the female population!" I said loudly, with them not doing anything.

"Yep, she haven't changed."

"Shut up. Let's get moving." Crossing my arms, I walked fast through the corridors, ignoring most of the props that were appearing. Ghost, wells, people- seriously, if you're making a Haunted House, make it scary.

And I spoke too soon.

"WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE, LITTLE GIRL!" I nearly shrieked, as I see a whole room with a bunch of chainsaws, ski masks, and people. It was on.

Immediately I started running, meeting the staircase. I don't understand it at all, but this was an amusement park. It was made to be amusing.

And then a whole bunch of zombies came rushing down after one step. I screamed to the point I could break someone's ear off, and rushed to the elevator.

Surprisingly, as the elevator commanded itself to another floor, no one literately came.

I leaned against the back of the elevator, relieved for a few seconds before noticing the fabric on the elevator.

"I swear to fucking Amaterasu, if a person comes out of the wall I'm leaning on, I will murder you." I threatened, where shuffling of feets were moving as the floor reached the 13th.

"Shit." I muttered, as the floor was mother Amaterasu red. It was almost like a vampire comedy show, but even worse.

"Hey, person behind me, do I have to go?" I said nervously, before the reply of the yes came behind me. Hesitantly, I walked into the floor 13th and faced hell at this point.

I was freaked out to god knows how much. I was close to becoming hysterical. Why did Kuroo have to put me up to this?

"Stupid Kuroo.. Stupid Kuroo... BAKA-TETSU!" I screeched, before a hand randomly covered my mouth.

"Speak, or you'll die." My eyes widened. At that point, tears were rolling off of my eyes.

I used to love Haunted House. But in 5th Grade, let's say, my grade school will never have a Haunted House. After one accident that happened. Where I was the victim.

"MUHAHAHAHA!" I smelled the air. There were roses, blood, shampoo, paint- SHAMPOO?

"Tetsu!" I punched him in the shoulder, where he groaned in pain. I wiped my tears as he spoke up.

"Huh, long time I seen a scared Nana-pyon-" Kuroo teased me, but I couldn't hear anything. I walked up to him and encircled my arms to his back.

I cried into his shirt, it was that scary. If I had to go through that again, I won't be able to handle it. Kuroo somehow sensed my hesitancy, and hugged me back.

For a few minutes, we stayed like that.

My heart was beating a little too fast for me. Just like Oikawa. It wasn't because of panicking. It was a whole different feeling.

Well, I don't have time for that.