Ch.1 School

"Mom I'm going to school!" Y/N shouted before closing the door.
"Have a safe trip, hun!" Mom replied.

Y/N POV.

it's my first day of school today at Mori Mori academy. I'm attending the school where my friend Akemi is attending. Akemi is my Neighbor and my Childhood Friend. We grew up together. He was always there when i was in trouble.
But i dont like his personality. Like he still fuck other guys when he got a boyfriend

Today I'm wearing the boys uniform because the school haven't publish a girls uniform. lucky. I don't like skirts.

"Oh I arrived." I paused my music and opened my bag and put my phone in there to keep it safe. I wouldn't like someone to just steal my phone. I closed my bag and I entered the school. It was quiet.

"I guess they are all in their classroom"

The principal said my classroom is Class 1-D. I looked around to see where is that class. I finally found it and I entered the classroom, and they all stared at me
'do I have something on my face??' I then picked a mirror and looked at myself 'there is nothing wrong with my face though'
"Everyone, This is your new classmate, Y/N L/N. Please be nice to her." The teacher said. Everyone is whispering.
'have they never seen a girl before'

"I'm Y/N L/N, I am 17 years old, nice to meet you all. I hope all of us could be friends" I introduced myself. I looked at the professor if I can have a seat. The teacher stared back at me and said

"You may take a seat" I found a seat and my seatmate is someone who had brown hair and green eyes.
'he is kind of beautiful' I smirked at my own thought. I turned my head back Infront

"Are they any questions?" The professor asked the students. The professor looked around and a student raised their hand. The teacher looked at that person and asked

"Yes?"

"Why is there a girl in this school?" The student asked. I looked at that student who asked. 'well I don't know why too, my dad wants me here, this school is full of boys, Can my dad just put me on a decent school so I can find girls too (╥﹏╥)' I said to myself I like girls AND boys 'it hurts seeing just boys'

"This girl is the principal's daughter."

I looked around and the students were shocked.

"Let us continue our lesson."

-Time Skip-

The bell rang and I put my notes on my bag. 'that lesson took long enough' i was about to leave the classroom but then someone stopped me. It was a orange haired boy and my seatmate.
'theyre stunning what the' I realized what I was thinking and just chuckled, I blushed a little making them look at my face. They were confused about it but they decided to ignore it.

"Hello new student! my name is Kyousuke Yaguchi, you can call me Yacchan! oh and this is Takashi Toono!" He introduced himself and my seatmate with a high-pitched tone. I nodded while they smiled at me. 'i better remember what their names is' I opened my bag and took out a notebook and a pencil. I then wrote their names in there. They were so confused.

"I have a bad memory and always forgot names so I write them on my notebook to remember it" I said to Yacchan and Takashi so they wouldn't be curious about it. They looked at each other and nodded. They also waited for me to finish.
'rare men'
I finished what I was writing and opened my bag to put my notebook back in there. I then closed my bag once again. After all of that, I looked at them and said

"You both can continue"

"Nice to meet you Y/N!" Both said with their bright faces

"Nice to meet you both, by the way do you two know that y'all are stunning?" i said while looking at their beautiful faces while smirking making them blush and I just chuckled 'too cute'

"H-have you decided what club you're gonna go to?" Yaguchi stuttered shaking of his head to move on from what I said

"I'm planning on going to photography club, A friend goes there. And I have no choice, The other clubs are full" I answered while I took out a juice from my handbag

"WHAT??!!" Toono shouted. He immediately covered his mouth with his hand. I was confused on why he screamed 'maybe he know my friend?'
Yaguchi just there suprised because Toono suddenly shouted

"I'm sorry about that but may I ask who is your friend?" Toono asked while he remove his hand from covering his mouth. Yaguchi turned his head on me and curious about it too.

"Akemi Keiichi, do you know him?" I replied.

"He is the president in that club-"

"Can you take me to him, Takashi?"