Ch. 2 Club

Takashi's POV

'did she just said that she got a friend on that nasty club?!' I was surprised when she said she got a friend on the photography club.
'i should ask who is her friend'

"May I ask who is your friend?" I asked Y/N and she responded very quickly.
I looked at Yaguchi and he seemed curious too. I turned my head back to Y/N, craving for an answer.

"Akemi Keiichi, do you know him?" My eyes widen when she said that because her friend is the president of the photography club. 'no one told me this information'

"I'm in that club-" I was interrupted

Y/N's POV

' I thought Toono is just a normal, cute human but I guess he is in that club too '

"Can you take me to him, Takashi?" I said interrupting him. Yaguchi is just listening to our conversation, he was quiet.

"I- okay." He replied hesitantly

"Don't worry I already know what is going on with that club" I said with a smile so he wouldn't be worried about me seeing things. He let out a deep breath.

"Wait how do you already know what's happening there?-" Takashi asked curiously

"Well, He used to tell me what's the dark reality of that club (・_・;)" I replied with a cold sweat.

"Oh okay" he said w/ a relief sigh and smiled at me afterwards.

"Is Yacchan here!" A student said on our classroom door

"I have to go now, see you two later!" Yacchan said with a smile waving at us. Me and Toono waved back. He carried his bag and left.
'i completely forgot Yacchan was here (• ▽ •;)'

"We should go to that club now, Takashi" I said to Toono while I stand up and carried my bag. He nodded and stand up did the same thing I did. We headed to our classroom door and
left. We are headed to the well known as YARICHIN bitch club . We walked in silence while other people in the hallways stared at me. I just ignored it but I hate stares ಠ︵ಠ. Takashi turned his head on me and said

"I'm very sorry about the stares Y/N"
I looked at Toono and smiled.
"Its fine, Toono." I replied. I now looked at the hall so I wouldn't bump to someone.
'Before I looked at the hall, I think I saw Toono slightly blushing.. Nah, probably my imagination.'

-Time skip- 

We are at the clubroom door. I looked at Toono who is releasing a sigh and slowly opened the door. I looked at the club.

"What a sight." I said glaring at Akemi who is watching the members trying a new dildo on the pink haired guy. All eyes on me.

"Well, well, well, look who is here!" Akemi responded with a cheerful tone and clapping his hand while he walk towards me.

"Hello, mister!" I said with a high-pitched tone and a big smile.

"You may come in, Y/N."