Ch.3 Akemi's Friend

"Hello mister!" Y/N said with a high-pitched tone. Akemi stopped right Infront of Y/N and said

"You may come in, Y/N"

Y/N'S POV.

Both me and Toono came in at the club room. The members stared at me for a sec and continued what they were doing. Toono looked quite horrified, looking at his face. He whispered, "Sorry you had to see this sight, Y/N.." He said standing in front of me, like he was protecting me from the sight.
'So cute.'

"Its fine, Toono. I can handle this kind of sight. You can have a sit, Ill be looking around here" I said to Toono  with a reassuring smile so that he could stop worrying about me.

"Are you sure?" He replied. "Yep!" I stated to him.

He stared at me for a sec and went to look for a seat and found a free spot on the couch.
I "smiled" at Akemi as I walked around inside, after Toono was seated, Inspecting everything. As I looked around, a thought came to my mind. "Can't believe Akemi's the president of this club."

Something caught my eye and saw the pink-haired dude who was still naked.
I stared at him for a second, but he smiled..? I just shrugged it off thinking it was nothing and continued to look around. As for Akemi, He was still smiling, looking at me.
'That fake ass smile'
I smiled back at him pretending to be amazed but someone shouted which made me startled.

"Hey, President!" Someone shouted. I turned my head, surprised,to see the one who shouted. The one who screamed was a blue-haired guy, who was quite handsome but not in my liking. He was sitting on the couch and was looking at Akemi with a confused face.
Akemi looked at the blue-haired guy and asked,

"Yes, Tamura?" I tried looking at Akemi but I can't get my eyes off the 'Tamura' dude. I continued to stare at him. As i stared at him, a thought crossed my mind,

'He seems like a wild cat. I wonder if there's actually a cat with blue fur. That would be so cute, it fits that guy' Such thought made me giggle. I tried to hide that laugh with my hand in my mouth but I wasn't fast enough to make it seem like I wasn't laughing at him.

Tamura noticed.

"What'chu laughing at?!" Tamura shouted with a pissed face. I attempted to stop laughing so he could continue what he was saying.

"Nothing.." I said with a cold sweat, holding my laugh. He just sighed and let it off. I calmed myself after that.

"Who is this dumb girl?" He asked Akemi, pointing at me and smirking after.
"Pft-" Akemi giggled.
I turned my head on him, shocked.

"H-hey I'm not dumb! You're the dumb one, you wild cat! And why are you laughing Akemi?!" I said shouting at both of them, embarrassed.
'No way they just did that!'
Akemi stopped laughing and then said

"Tamura, as for your question-"

"Hey don't ignore me, you bastard!" I said while being angry and embarrassed at the same time, my face was flushed red the whole time. Akemi giggled at my reaction.
The members are just looking at us, staring, not knowing what is happening. I just gave up and let out a sigh.

They both stopped teasing me but I was still kinda mad at them. I was looking for a seat but since the couches were full, all I could do was sit on the floor.

"Anyways, everyone, please listen to what will I say" Akemi announced to everyone  with a loud voice as if nothing happened while clapping 2 times to put the members attention on him.
The members soon stopped what they were doing and had their attention to Akemi.

"Okay everyone! Since you had your eyes on us, now, we are gonna listen to Y/N introducing herself!" Akemi said to everyone with a smile and  made them put their eyes at me. I was startled by the announcement and just let out a deep breath. I stoop up and went to the middle of the room. They all just sat there, waiting for me to introduce myself.

"Hello to every one of you guys, I'm Y/N, I'm 17 years old and a new member. That's all" I  stated. I made the introduction quick so that they wouldn't stare at me any longer. As i was about to sit down, i turned my head to see their reaction. And damn, they were shocked. Except for Akemi.

"HAH?! A GIRL IN OUR CLUB??" That wild cat Tamura  said while he stands up and pointed at me.
___________________________________________

AUTHOR: HEYYYYY GUESS WHO'S BACK! I'm sorry  that I didn't update for a longggg longggggggggg longgggggg time.. I didn't know that this story of mine would be recognized (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠). But guess what, I saw the comments and decided to continue the story! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠). I may not be able to update daily since school's a problem lately but I'll try! Thank you all for your support. ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡