Part 2

•𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜•𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜•

"I wanted to ask if you want to have a practice match"."Sounds like a good idea"said Ukai"tomorrow our gym. Don't be late!" "Was I ever late?Anyways I'll call you later bye!"
Ihang up and turn back to the team that was taking a break "So guys I was able to arrange a practice match with Karasuno tomorrow"
"Oh thank you"said Akaashi in his normal polite way and the rest of the team seems happy as well. I smile seeing them all happy "Well then you all are free to go. Get enough rest and don't forget to eat and drink!"

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞☞︎

"We will!"all of them say at the same time. They start to clean the gym and leave afterwards. I'm surprised by a sudden

"HEY HEY HEY"

"Oh hi you surprised me. Why are you still here?" "Well I'm the captain so I usually stay last" Bokuto said proud "Oh yea makes sense" I grab my bag and walk out of the gym. I start walking home when I realise "Are you following me??" "Well Yea!" he said while jumping next to me "But why??" I'm literally so confused right now "well I thought we could hang out and like get to know each other better" how can a person smile that hard?? "I guess it's fine but you could have asked instead of following me"

At home

I open the front door. "Mom I'm home!" She walks around the corner "You know that I don't-" I guess she than noticed Bokuto next to me that's the only way to explain her behaviour "hello sweetie welcome home! How was school?" Its so weird "it was good I guess, Come on Bokuto" We begin to walk upstairs when my mom calls me back "Tell me if someone is coming over next time!" I continue to walk "sorry"

 "Mom I'm home!" She walks around the corner "You know that I don't-" I guess she than noticed Bokuto next to me that's the only way to explain her behaviour "hello sweetie welcome home! How was school?" Its so weird "it was good I guess, Come on ...

"Well this is it, I'm sorry it's a bit messy I didn't think someone would come over...like ever" "what was that I didn't get the last part?" sh!t "oh it's nothing" we sit down on my bed I can tell he is looking at me waiting for me to talk "so what do you want to know?"
"How old are you?" "16"
"How tall are you?" "5'2" (𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝟻'𝟷 )
"What is your favourite color?" "It's (-)"
"Ok your turn ask me!"

"Well I already know that your 17, 6'1, so favourite color I guess?
"That's easy it's yellow"he said happily
"Cool I guess"

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Bye have a great day don't forget to drink enough water I love you <3