Part 14

Akaashi?

I walk to him "hey are you also here to watch?" I ask him. "Oh yes, but Bokuto didn't want to come" I think I know the reason for that.. " "oh" "can you tell me why you don't come to training anymore..?" "I'm really sorry Akaashi but it's personal.. . But how is the team doing without me?" "Well let's say most of our practices are pretty good but Bokuto can't seem to focus at all which would cost us points in a official match." is that so?
We watch the game together in a comfortable silence, sometimes talking about good serves or spikes.

As the game finished we walk down to the two teams. "You did so good guys!" I say cheering them up. "Thank you Y/N" noya says. "It's good to see you happy Y/N" ennoshita says patting my back. I smile at him. "Can I show you guys something?" "Sure" they say. "Can you pass me the ball Kageyama?" I catch the ball "ok Pepper lock here and now, receive!" I I throw the ball at her and she dives and saves the ball making it fly high up. I then set it and she jumps and bumps her head against it. "Good girl" I pet her and give her a treat. "Wow that was cool!" Hinata says. "I'm thinking about learning her volleyball so she can play with me!" Asahi agrees "That's a great idea Y/N and it's looks like she likes it."

Ukai calls me and pepper "we're going home!" I set the volleyball into the cart "well I guess I have to leave now. Bye guys!" I start running outside pepper following me.

Suga Pov

"Hey Akaashi can I talk to you for a second?" he looks at me and nods "is everything ok Sugawara-san?" "Ok first of all call me Suga, second could you tell me bokuto's address?" he looks at me a bit shocked "I mean sure but why do you want to know?" "I need him to know something about Y/N since she won't tell him and it is important." he tells me his address and I thank him.

After everyone left the gym I make my way to the train station. I buy a ticket to Tokyo and wait till my train arrive. "𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜" guess that's my train. I get on it and wait for it to start. It's about a 30 minute train ride till the station in Tokyo so I listen to music. Maybe I should have let Y/N decide if she wants to tell him or not, but I can't see her like that anymore. She is happy when she is with him, she is happy when she plays volleyball. But right now I bet that neither of them is happy. I just hope that Y/N won't be too mad and that Bokuto will understand the situation.

The train arrive in Tokyo. It's been a while since I was here all by myself. Normally I'm only in Tokyo with the team when we have a match. I look at the map on my phone we're I searched his address. While walking I think about how I want to tell him and if I shouldn't tell him every details. "𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞" oh looks like I'm here. I knock at his door.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
In the first stages of coming up with the story it should have ended after the next one but I came up with a Idee to make it longer so.

Read more...