Part 3

"I'm really bad at asking questions so you ask me something" I say kinda hoping to get this over soon. "Mhm..well..Ah I know! Do you have a crush on someone?!" wait what?! "Huh where did that come from?!" "Sorry I'm just curious" "it's fine I guess and yes I do..."
"YOU DO!!AHH WHO IS IT DO I KNOW HIM!" I flinch again "stop yelling my mom will hear" he makes a sad face "sorry.." "i don't know if you know him he plays for Karasuno and I'm not saying more"
*sad owl noises* "what about you?" "Huh?" "do you have a crush?" "Oh no I don't. Can you please give me more information about your crush!"

"Fine..he's shorter than you," "so not tsukishima" "ew no that salty stick" we both laugh a bit. "He's hyperactive and now I'm really not saying more" "that's fine I guess" I stand up and gather some stuff together "I'm gonna take a quick shower don't go through my stuff!" He looks shocked "I wasn't going to"

I walk out of my bathroom

(Outfit)"What now?" I get a text from my mom saying "ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ!"Me dog run into my room I kneel down to let her "I'm sorry I forgot to take her out" Bokuto's eyes light up now that I think about it his eyes are really beautiful ...

(Outfit)
"What now?" I get a text from my mom saying "ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ!"
Me dog run into my room I kneel down to let her "I'm sorry I forgot to take her out" Bokuto's eyes light up now that I think about it his eyes are really beautiful "let's do that then!" he really cut of my thoughts there "sure, let's go pepper" "that's a really cute name"

We begin to walk and there is this awkward silence.. "so what kinda dog is she I'm mean she is huge!" "She is a pyrenean mountain dog!"

 "so what kinda dog is she I'm mean she is huge!" "She is a pyrenean mountain dog!"

(really big, pretty dog)

"Cool! Sooo are you close to the Karasuno team?" another sudden question "yea I was at all their matches even before Kei became their coach, they are the reason I started to play!" "That's so cool! I gotta go home now see you tomorrow!" "Bye" I walk home even though I don't even want to know what my mom will say when I get home..

"Mom I'm back" 3..2..1.. "I DON'T CARE! Go to your room and take that thing with you!" "She's not a thing!" I walk upstairs. That was actually not as bad as I expected it to be but I guess she's drunk.. I change into my pjs and lay down on my bed pepper lays down on my legs or at least she tries but she actually takes up most space of my bed but it's fine it's always been like that. I remember when she was just a little pup "good night my baby girl I love you"

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Can you guess your crush? Find out in the next part ;)