1: the journey

Sealing the last box y/n looked over to the window seeing a Uhaul pull up. She decided to move while her grandparents were on vacation they knew she was moving they just didn't know when or where cause if they knew they would try to convince her to stay in California you see her mothers' parents were not fond of her father the thought themselves above the rest the only people they were kind to be people with wealth. The ring of a doorbell brought the girl e/c eyed girl out of her thoughts she goes to answer the door she directs them to her room she grabs a duffle bag that has clothes in it  and takes it to her chevy impala that her dad used to drive  

She use to work on it with her dad, a small smile reaches her lips a the found memorize that she has with this car she puts the bag in the back seat the movers loading the last of her things she is sure to make sure that they have the correct address. And so the h/c girl begins her journey.  After hours of drive, she arrives at a rest stop it is now dark she goes to get gas and some snacks as well as f/s once the tank is refilled and business is taken care of she returns to the long stretch of road.

The sun began to rise as the welcome to TEXAS  was just up ahead a smile made its way to her she reached Dallas and decided to stop and get a motel room to get some rest y/n only booked it for a few hours so she would have enough time to get some sleep. and change her clothes.             

An alarm goes off waking the h/c girl from her sleep she turns over pressing the snooze and gets up to get ready to check out. making sure everything is in order. the girl made her way to the car to continue her journey. 

The road seemed to go on forever it had been hours since she left the motel it was afternoon when she arrived in Kingsland she could have sworn she saw a tumble weed crossed the desert road as she made her way down the long desert when she saw a familiar store...