The Note

George pov

   I woke up to my alarm going off and it pissed me off that I already had to get up but I gotta go to school so I managed to get my self out of bed. I got up and did my normal went to my bathroom took a shower  then brushed my hair and teeth. Then I got dressed into a black tanktop and then put a hoodie over it seeing its late November then put on   some blacked ripped jeans and black air force 1s. After I got changed I walked down stairs to the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast but I was already gonna be late so I decided I'd grab something at school then grabbing my keys I  was on my  "bye mom"  I said on my way out the door.

    👽  Time skip to school 👽.

   I parked my car and walked into school grabbed some breakfast from the cafeteria and I  was on my way to class when I heard the bell ring. Knowing I was late I ran to class but was stopped in the process when someone trip me. When I looked up it was my classmate Sapnap  he looked at me on the floor and handed me a note  " My friend asked me to give u this" he said and walked away I just put in my pocket and picked up my books and walked to class .

👽Time skip lunch👽

  The day went by pretty smoothly went through all my classes and now I'm in lunch I sat outside on the schools lawn and ate alone like normal . But then I remember back to the note sapnap handed me I pulled it out of my pocket I unfolded it and read it    ' meet me at the back of the school after school be alone , Love secret admirer' wtf why did this random person want to meet after school and why did he call himself secret admirer like he liked me what am I kidding know one likes me but still one thing kelp going though my mind should I meet this person after school. I still can't decide so I decided to go talk to Sapnap I walked up to him and he was at a table with a bunch of his friends but one kept staring at me he's a blonde and I've never seen him before but I got out of my thoughts and went up to Sapnap and ask to talk to him alone . When we were alone I ask him "who ask u to give me that note"  he then said "I can't tell you that " " Why not"  I said " Because I promised I wouldn't to the person that ask me to give it to u " he said "should I meet with this person after school?" I ask " ya u should actually" he said " oh ok then I will" I said " k then bye" he said "bye" I said. After that conversation I was still iffy about going but I mind as well go Sapnap told me I should go so why not.

  Sapnap pov

    I walked back to my table at lunch all my friends were gone accept Dream he ask what George said as soon as I got back and I told him  how George said he'd come "good" he said "should u actually... Then my boyfriend Karl walked up to the table "what are you guys talking about" he asked " oh nothing babe" I said  "r u going to my house tonight sapy " he asked " oh sorry I can't have to go somewhere with dream tonight but maybe tmr ok" I said then kissing him then he said bye and walked away. Then I looked back to Dream ....