OH WE CHEATING AGIAN??!

Today was the day of the interview before me and Dee go on tour. I've been making songs and also helping Eric out with the label. But Eric's been acting different lately. I'm just gonna ignore it tho. As I'm back stage sitting next to Dee sipping my coffee I get butterflies in my stomach as I see Eric walk into a room with a girl his short ass probably thought I ain't see him. As I'm about to get up and walk to the room Dee pulls me back and tells me we're going on stage. Imma catch his elf ass. We get on stage and everyone cheers as we come out then we all take our seats. "Wassup y'all my name is Ryan destiny and I'm here with one of the best groups from Ruthless record BAD!" She says with a smile I look at the crowd and see Eric sitting down we make eye contact but I look away. "So let's get right into it, my first question is for you bria" she says while reading off her card. "Alright what's the question" I ask. "Info went out that Eric cheated on you twice, why did you stay with him" she ask. "Oop" "I know she didn't" I hear voices in the crowd say. "Well I have alot of love for Eric but now I don't know" once I said that I looked at Eric and he look confused. "Ok let's move on to the next question" Dee says breaking the silence. "I GOT A QUESTION!" some loud bitch from the crowd says. I don't know who she is but once she got closer my blood boiled. I noticed it was Tracy, Eric's ex the bitch I hated the most. "If Eric loves you so much why was he with me right before this interview" she says with a smirk. I look at Eric and jump towards Tracy. "You dirty bitch" I say while screaming and punching her in the face. "Get the fuck off me" she screams. Eric pulls me off her. "Bro chill out" he say while pulling me back. I turn around and slap his short ass so hard everyone goes quite. "Fuck you" I yell before heading back stage to my dressing room. This shit got me stressed this short nigga broke a promise. I should have never trusted him. He played me like he did everyone else. I wish I never met him. I get myself together and grab my bags. Once I walk out the room Dee and ren is all cuddled up I make a sour face then me and Dee look at each other and start to laugh. "Imma go home and get my stuff" I say as I start to walk off. "Ard see you later Bree" Dee says as she continues with ren. I head to my car and once I closed the door I see Eric run up to me. "Where you going" he says "I'm going to pack my shit and I'm leaving" I say starting up my car. "You ain't going no where" he says in a low tone. "Watch" I say before pulling off. I see him hop in his car and follow me. I get home super fast and unlock the door and run upstairs. I grab my suit case out the closet and just throw my shit in there half way through Eric comes in and grabs my suit case and empty's it out. "You ain't leaving me" he says hole grabbing my arm. I pull away and take off my ring and give it to him. "Fuck you" I say getting all my shit. He just stairs and watches me. "You can't leave me this ring means forever" he says with a voice crack. "Yeah and that's a forever you broke" I say before grabbing all my stuff and leaving not just leaving his house. Leaving Compton......

My tiktok-always.th3_90's
Instagram-b.addea

I need y'all to dm me some ideas so that I can make the book even better.

Should she stay?
Should she take him back?