Pregnant?!?!

It's been 3 weeks since me and Eric got back together and that night was crazyyy. I been feeling a little off lately so as I sit here in my bathroom waiting for my results I think of me and Eric's future. Yes Eric already had kids but it'll be nice for me to have one of my own. I flip the test around and let out a big gasp. "OMG" I say while smiling. Eric herd me and snuck in the room he dropped his hair pick and he looked at what was in my hands. He picked me up and swung me around. "We're gonna be parents" Eric says as he laughs. I can tell that his really happy and I love that.

5 WEEKS LATER

I'm now 5 weeks pregnant and all ready eric won't let me do shit on my own. I mean it's nice and all but I think him putting in my clothes for me is a little bit to much. I wanna still work on Lucia but Eric doesn't want me to be stressed out so he told me to just take a break of course dee is a little upset but she understands. So as I'm sitting in bed eating chips I'm just thinking about the work Eric's doing right now...

Eric
"Shitttt" I squirm as I push this bitches head up and down. This shit isn't close to Bree but hell it'll do she knows I'm on tour and she knows how I am. I need pussy it's like my medicine. I don't care about these hoes at all I love her it's just I need to keep my self in shape. As I kick the bitch out my room once were finished. I go right to sleep I promised Bria I'll call her every night it's just a nigga is tired.
I wake up and see yella and ren right in my face. "Damn what the fuck y'all all up in my face for" I rub my face. "You missed the concert E, this ya second time. Ren says pulling the blanket off me. "Yeah you need to get it together" yella adds on. "Mannn shut the fuck up, it was a little mistake we got another show tonight just calm tf down" I say as I get out and push them niggas out my room. Who the fuck does yella think he is I think to myself.

Bria
As I put lotion on and sit in bed cuddled up with blankets. I hear my phone ring. I walk over to my phone and see it's Eric's number. I sigh and pick the phone up. "Hello"? I say with a low tone. "Hey baby I just wanted to let you know I'll be home soon and I promise I'll stay with you the whole time" Eric says with the sexy voice he has. I smile. "Well you better hurry up home and I really hope you ain't do nothing stupid" I say. He got real quite.

Eric
Once I herd her say that I felt a lump in my throat. "Naw baby you know I wouldn't do nothing to hurt you" I say softly "yeah ard" she says chuckling. "I gotta go on stage with the guys I love you and I'll talk to you later" I say smiling. "Ok love you too" she responds before hanging up. "Damn I fucked up" I say mad. But I have to tell her. Imma ask yella to tell her.

Yella
"Hell naw man you cheated and u gotta tell her" I say yelling at Eric. "Fine bro my blood is on your hands" he say walking out. "NIGGA WHAT" I yell as I see Eric walk away.

Eric
I sigh before calling Bria. "Hello" I hear her soft voice say. "There something I need to tell you" I reply dryly. She ain't say nun. "I cheated on you 3 times" after I said that she hung up. "FUCK" I thought to myself.

Bria
As I herd that my heart dropped. So many times I took him back and he keeps playing me. Not any more. I start to pack all my shit from our house and stuff it into a bag. After a long time of packing I decided to write him a letter.

"Eric I tried so many times to let every thing you to that hurt me slide but you seem to not listen. Where about to have a child together and your sitting here cheating on me while I'm sitting at home being loyal to you. I do believe that you love me but you love them hoes more. I will always have a special place in my heart for you but right now I think we need space. When you get this letter I'm not gonna be here so love your life and do you. You wanna have fun? Do what you want I'm done having to control a grown man.
                         Bree"

After I was done writing this letter I took my promise ring off and say it right on the letter. I grabbed my bags and left out I got and my car and just stayed there. "Do I really wanna leave" I thought to myself.

LET ME KNOW IF AHE SHOULD LEAVE❤️❤️
Tiktok-always.th3_90s
Instagram-blx.adea
If you have any request for this story Dm me I always answer ❤️.