i'll be by your side. always.

'D-don't do it Raven!' He shrieked, stumbling forward towards her. 'You don't hav-'

'This is the only way, Beast Boy!' She said, her voice calm as always. She raised her hand, indicating him to not come closer. He stopped, feeling a lump in his throat. Tears were flowing through her now red eyes too, but there was a small smile on her face.

'Wh-whatever happens,' She breathed, with sad eyes that betrayed her smile. But there was something else in her eyes too. 'Always remember, Beast Boy, I love you, and I will always love you!'

'Rae, NO!' He screamed, calling out her name for maybe the last time.

'...And, CUT!' Dick Grayson announced, and everyone on-set let out a breath of relief. Nice work, everyone! Mr. Logan and Ms. Roth, please freshen up, we have the next shot in,' He spared a look at his watch. 'Four hours. Now Jeremy, if you could...'

Gar Logan slumped in his place, sat on his butt and covered his face with his hands. His body shook violently, and everyone knew better than to come near him in this situation.

This was the fifth or sixth time they'd shot something so angst and sadistic.

The movie was a supernatural romance but with an unforeseen sad ending, preferably the type which made the audience want a sequel. Most of the parts which had been shot were romantic or light-hearted, but now these distressed scenes were taking a toll on Gar's psyche.

'Hey.. you okay?' Gar relaxed a bit as he felt long fingers gaze at his shoulder.

Gar looked up at the person with a smile.

'Dude, you gotta cut your nails more often.' He joked, wiping the stray tears still flowing through his eyes, this time unadulterated mirth shining in his eyes.

'Hmm... I don't think there are many nail cutters in hell,' Rachel Roth deadpanned with a smirk, examining her long artificial bloody nails. 'But I guess I just have to ask my demon lord "daddy" to arrange a manicure for me.' She shrugged nonchalantly, but a lovely red blossomed in her face once she saw Gar laughing heartily.

'Oh, God, your humor, Rae.' He stood up, still laughing.

'Don't call me that-' She blushed, looking at anything but him.

'Guys, you okay?' Dick walked near them, and Rachel thanked the Lords for the distraction.

Dick Grayson was both Rachel and Gar's high school friend, but as his job as the director, he acknowledged them formally, but when they'd be alone, he would forget all about his position as their director.

'How are you doing, Gar?' He asked his friend with a concerned smile.

'I'm okay dude,' Gar shrugged. 'I mean, we're actors. If you're really concerned about me crying, that means I did a really amazing job.' Gar gloated while his friends just face-palmed. Internally, Gar knew his friends' knew otherwise, but now was not the time.

'Well, you guys were awesome, just one point,' Dick said, turning towards the male actor. 'In the last part, according to the script you were actually supposed to shout her full name, "Raven", but honestly, I liked the way you used her nickname. Seemed more... intimate. Good job.' He patted the actor on the back while Gar shined.

'Anyway, Dick,' Rachel turned towards the director. 'If you could just... the next scene-?'

'Oh yeah, let me just, paraphrase it for you.' Dick looked at his leading pair as they nodded. 'So, we know that Gar is a shapeshifter, Beast Boy, and Raven's dad, the demon lord, wants his soul because his "Beast" is really powerful, right?' Dick said, his eyes flying through the script. 'Well, but then, Raven originally came to Earth to trick you into giving your soul to her dad, but since the both of you fall in love, in the end, the scene which we did right now, Raven ends up giving her own soul to her dad instead, to save yo- Beast Boy.'