14

•••
Rosalie's POV
•••

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was six o'clock. I reluctantly got out of bed, and made my way over to my wardrobe. I put on a plain black dress, and some black, low heels. I did my makeup, and curled my hair.

By the time I was finished, it was six forty-five. I decided to make my way down the spiralling staircase, and entered the room.

As I had got there a little bit early, not many people were there. I'm guessing Davina, and Ember are coming. They'd never miss a party.

I sat down in one of the sofas, waiting for people to come. And in came Blaise Zabini; a tall, brown-skinned boy. He was actually quite beautiful.

"Trevino." He came up to me, and greeted me.

"Zabini." I smirked at him.

"Looking good." He kept the conversation short. Truth be told, I knew that I looked good.

"Meh, not so bad yourself." I looked him up and down. He was wearing an all black tracksuit, with white trainers. "Do you know if Davina, and Ember are coming?"

"Probably, they never miss a party. But when they get their hands in the drinks, god." He sank down into the seat, while shaking his head.

"What? There's alcohol here?" I sat up straight. How would they even manage to get it.

"Yeah, they sell it down in Hogsmede." I didn't mind Blaise. He was always friendly to me; even if it was just a smile, or a 'hello.'

Suddenly, the door opened, and music began banging.

It was Draco.

He was wearing his usual all black suit, black shoes, and his hair as normal. I've got to say, he's looking quite hot at this moment in time.

'The Hills,' by 'The Weekend,' was playing.

Draco's eyes scanned the room, clearly looking for something. Blaise waved at him, and his eyes met mine. He began to walk towards us.

"Rosalie, you look great." He smiled at me.

"Well, you look great, too." I replied.

"Come on, lovebirds. Let's get drinks." Blaise stood up, and pulled our hands towards the table with drinks on it.

"I really don't drink." I told him. He loosened my grip.

"You sure? Just one shot?" He did a little shimmy.

"I'm very sure." I laughed. "Ooh, look. Davina, and Ember are here." I pointed towards the door. "Goodbye boys." I waved at them, and ran at them.

"Rosalie! You look absolutely stunning!" Davina complimented.

"Oh my god! Those dresses suit you both so much." I looked at their dresses. They were truly beautiful.

"You getting drinks?" Davina offered.

"I don't drink." I hugged. I wanted to, but if my mother found out she would go crazy. I don't particularly want to do this year, I have a lot of plans.

Ember grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the table, again.

I looked down at my forearm. I pulled my hand back as quickly as possible. "Sorry. Your grip was a little hard." I made up a random excuse.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She turned to look at my arm to see if it had any marks, but I managed to move it just in time.

"It's fine. There's no damage." I laughed.

"Okay, good. You getting a drink, then? Or not?"

"Eh, I don't know." I mumbled.

"Come on! One wont hurt." When we got to the table, she picked up a shot, and downed it in one. "See?"

"Easy for you. Not so easy for me."

"Fine." She downed a couple more.

"I- Don't you think that's enough for now?" I questioned. Davina came over, and downed three. "Oh my god. I give up."

I walked over to the sofa, sitting next to Pansy. "Hi."

"Hey- oh my god. That dress looks so good on you." She looked at my dress then back at me, smiling.

"Thank you, and I think your hair looks amazing curly." I smiled back at her.

I watched as she touched her hair. "Do you think?"

"Hell yeah."

"Thanks, Rosie."

Blaise, Draco, Davina, Ember, and a few other Slytherins made their way towards us.

"Who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Blaise suggested.

"Yes!" They all screamed. God, help me.

"Right, so. Malfoy, Truth or dare?" Vinnie asked him.

"Truth."

"Ugh, your so boring." I looked over to him, to see him looking at her, waiting for his truth. "Okay, what's your favourite smell?" She asked. Bit of a weird question, but, oh well. We shall move on.

He looked towards me. "Strawberry's, and vanilla." I lifted my head to look directly into his eyes.

"Okay, Blaise." He said, turning to him. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He smirked.

"I dare you to... ah, I dare you to stand on the table, and sing the next song that comes on." Draco pointed at the table that was in the middle of the room.

He got onto the table, and waited for the next song to play. It was 'Don't Stop Me Now,' by 'Queen.'

"Yes! I love this song."

And that was where it all started.