Chapter 9: It was me...

~Akashi P.O.V.~

"So why.... WHY CAN I NOT DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU!????!!" I shouted at the commoner.

It was making me so upset that I couldn't lay a finger on him. I was basically killing myself with this. I huffed and stepped away from him, yanking my set of keys out of his hand.

"Lock him back up please. But not in the dungeon. Keep him in my room, and chain him to the foot of my bed." I ordered my guards.

I was so upset in the moment that I forgot I had shared a room with that awful husband of mine until Shintaro brought it to my attention.

"Sir? Will your husband be okay with this? You do share a room, you know?" He told me.

I scoffed at the mentioning of him.

"I don't care! Besides, it's not like he's sleeping in the bed. He's being chained to the foot of the bed, and will be sleeping on the floor. I don't care if Chihiro likes it or not." I barked to the green haired man.

He just sighed and nodded, grabbing a pair of handcuffs from his side. He walked over to Tetsuya and cuffed his hands.

I looked at the shorter boy. What real reason did I have for any of this? It doesn't really matter. What real reason did I have for anything I did? I just did it because I felt like it.

I left Tetsuya alone for the remainder of the day. I had King business to attend to. It was later that night when I was able to return to my chamber. Opening the door, I found my lowly husband chatting it up and laughing with my prisoner. As well as feeding him.

I watched as my husband would bring the fork up to the commoners lips and he'd eat.

"Wow. I've never eaten food like this before!" The blue hair boy cheesed with excitement.

I blushed at the smile and a weird sense of jealousy flushed over me. I could feed him food a thousand times better than that. Chihiro only gets the leftovers and scraps and failed attempts. If that's the best food he's ever eaten then I couldn't imagine what he ate on the streets.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

Chihiro jumped and looked at me with fear. While Tetsuya's smiled dropped as he shot me a nasty look.

"Y- Your Grace! I'm sorry. He was just so skinny and he looked like he needed to eat." Chihiro panicked.

For some reason I wasn't mad that Tetsuya was being fed. I wasn't angered at all. But I was so crazy jealous. I could feel myself start slipping away. But I was able to catch my breath and calm myself.

"Whatever. Just go to bed you roach." I heard myself scoff.

I shooed him away and took the plate from Chihiro, sitting in front of Tetsuya just as my husband was moments ago. I gather a piece of meat on my fork and raised it to his lips.

"Here you go, Tetsuya~" I hummed, trying to get him to eat off of the fork.

He rolled his eyes.

"I don't want anything from you!" He spat at me.

I frowned. This wasn't fair. I'm doing exactly what Chihiro was doing... I started feeling the anger boil inside of me. It was like a dragon. What could I do to get this boy to smile at me like he did Chihiro?