Chapter 1

"The dude seriously needs an x-ray up his fucking ass, to see how big the stick shoved up in there!" Michi retorted, pushing the peyoung yakisoba at Chifuyu.

"Is he seriously that bad?" Chifuyu said before shoving a mouthful of noodles into his mouth.

"That bad? That Bad?!"

"The guy bosses everyone around, a complete neat freak, sensitive to sounds, prefers to be alone because he is studying, he forces me to do chores like I'm a god damn maid."

"In short, he is one hell of an insufferable person."

"Is he the tall guy, blonde long braided hair, whose hair is shaved on both sides with a tattoo and has the looks that could kill?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yeah..Wait.. How'd you know?"

"He's been in front of us the whole time and glaring at you." He deadpanned.

'Great' 'Just Great'

"Just so you know, everything I said was true and I'm not taking any of it back!" Michi said as I stood up and walked away.

"Wait! Michi! Hold up! --Uhhh I'm sorry about my friend, hehe The guy has no filter as you already saw. Uhmm, I guess we'll see you around.. byeee." He rushed to catch up with his friend.

Draken was just sitting there, dumbfounded at the scene he just witnessed.

'Insufferable?'

~0o0~

"What's with you?" Chifuyu asked.

"What do you mean what's with me?" 

"He seems like a really cool and chill guy. I don't see the problem."

At that comment, Takemichi stopped in his tracks and looked back at Chifuyu.

"You wanna know why he's Insufferable?!"

~0o0~

After getting himself scolded and completely ruined his day by yours truly, Draken. Takemichi walked himself to class downright pissed since Draken was walking alongside him from the beginning. To walk in the lobby, same hallway, and now in the same classroom.

"I sure do hope you aren't doing this on purpose." Takemichi blurted out.

"And why would I do that?" Draken said, calmly towering over Takemichi. If anyone in the hallway were to see that, they just might assume he's making advances on the poor blonde boy.

"Whatever." Takemichi scoffed as he looked for a seat.

As Takemichi took his seat, he felt someone grabbed a chair beside him.

"Why are you seating beside me?"

"I feel like to." Draken replied while fixing his belongings for class.

"You scolded me this morning because the fucking bathroom floor was wet after I took my shower, walked with me to class, and now taking a seat. beside me. because you felt like it?" Takemichi was about to burst but as soon as he was about to talk some sense to the tall guy the professor walked in.

"Ok class! settle down. Let's start with our lesson for today. Politics."

As time passed by. The unexpected happened.

"To conclude our meeting for today, all of you will be grouped into 5 members and tasked to think about our current issues we are dealing with today, and after you have concluded your own topics prepare for a debate next week." The professor announced.