Chapter 4

Date

~0o0~

"Wait...you're on a date too? And we're having a double date???" Takemichi questions Chifuyu, who was getting ready for the night.

"Yeah? Didn't your man tell you that Baji and I, will be joining?"

"He didn't, plus he isn't my man!" The blonde retaliated as he continues to fix his hair. Chifuyu could just look at him and scoff. "Then why's it a date then and not 'hangout'?" He emphasizes.

The blonde just stared at him and looked away after. "You're so in denial about yourself. Why don't you try and figure it out tonight?" Chifuyu suggested.

"What about you and Baji?"

"I don't need to figure things out myself, you know I'm Pansexual. Besides, if Baji does good in this date, I might consider." He grins.

"You have to consider? You guys act fruity already." Takemichi chuckles at his best friend's reaction. "Ugh! Speak for yourself, you too!" Chifuyu yelled.

"Let's just get this over with." He muttered.

Both Chifuyu and Takemichi walked up to the entrance of the plaza. It was decorated with fairy lights and rows of food tents were displayed in different themes according to the food they serve.

The aroma of the plaza is mixed with different foods and grilled smoke, coming from different stalls. Benches and Tables were placed near the entrance of the plaza. "Yo. were here!" Takemichi waved at the two boys sitting on one of the benches.

He had spotted Drakens tall figure despite him only sitting. "Hey, there you both are," Draken said.

"Both of you look nice! But anyways gotta steal my date and you and Draken here enjoy yourselves!" Baji grinned as he nudged the taller male beside him. He then laid both of his hands on Chifuyu's shoulders and pushed him to one of the stalls, leaving the two most awkward people alone. Together.

"So... What now?" Takemichi scratched his cheek to distract himself from the tension. After all, he had never forgotten how he cried in front of the man he had declared as a rival. The way Draken had held him, as he told him how he was disappointed at himself.

It was sad and embarrassing, in Takemichi's mind but Draken seemed not to mind it. In fact, he was quite happy that the blonde was somewhat starting to open to him.

"Uhh... how about we order some takoyaki's first?" He suggested.

"I guess that ain't too bad," Takemichi muttered.

The duo then went where the takoyaki stall stood, inhaling the warmth and freshness of the takoyaki. It smelled so good, making the blonde's mouth water at the food.

"Two orders please," Draken uttered at the owner. "Let's take a seat over there while we wait." He suggested at the smaller blonde.

Takemichi just nodded and followed him. It was very awkward between the two, both of them wanted to speak up yet hesitate to even utter a word.

"Uhm." The blonde mumbled.

"I'd like to apologize. You know, for using you like a tissue." He chuckles.