Goodbye for now

(I thought this kind of song went well with this part, but you don't have to listen to it)
———————————————————————————

I quickly inserted my sword into the ice and embraced shanks in a hug,
"It has been a long time cuz you never visited me in the first place"
I told him while I smacked his back

"I know and I'm sorry, although I wasn't expecting to see you here, and fighting hawky haha"
Shanks giggled as he sheathed his sword and hugged me with his hand

"Anyways how bout we catch up later, i need to talk with Sengoku, and I'm sorry to have intervened in your fight mihawk but my little sister seemed to be in a pinch. Anyways ill catch you guys later"
He told me as he continued to walk towards the direction of Sengoku and old man whitebeard's corpse

I grabbed my sword once again and sheathed it back
"I guess we will have to postpone our fight once again hawk-eye, then ill see ya later"
I said as I winked at him and went on my way towards the direction of marco and the rest of the whitebeard crew

I turned around once more and saw mihawk walk away not convinced of how the event of his battle had turned, I also heard Sengoku telling the navy soldiers that the war was over although he didn't seem happy about ace's successful escape. I stopped in my tracks and looked towards the sky,
"I guess this will be the last favor i do for you, old man"

I continued on my way and as I reached the group of pirates I also saw Ivankov, as well as Luffy and Ace with tears in their eyes, surrounded with more crying pirates, I stayed behind the pirates as ivankov came next to me,
"By the way, Shin, does dragon know that you came back to the grand line?"
He whispered to me in a low voice, so other people wouldn't hear

I looked up to him a and gave him a sly smile, and turned to look at Luffy and Ace once more, making Ivankov curious and worried all the same,
"Don't worry, as you were in prison I was able to convince dragon to let me come over for a bit, although my vacation will be shorter than usual."
I told him as I crossed my arms and sighed,
"My work in the new world will take longer than I anticipated, I'm just waiting for some information before moving forward"

As I looked up I saw marco coming towards us, he stood in front of me with his head looking at the ground.
"Thank you for helping us rescue ace, Shin, I am truly grateful"
He told me while slowly looking at me, clearly holding back tears.

I looked at him and gave him a tap on his arm,
"I'm sorry I couldn't make it sooner, but I know the old man is still happy with the end result....if you guys need any help in the future don't be scared to contact me, after all that's the last promise I made with the old man."
I reached for my pocket and took out my snail number and handed it to marco.
"If anything happens contact me as fast as you can, and ill be sure to be by your side"

He took the piece of paper and shoved it in his pocket, then he came closer and gave me a hug,
"Thank you, Shin, I'm glad you made it. And ill be sure to contact you"
He let me go and headed back towards the crew.

"Aunty shin?"
I turned to look to my left to see Ace and Luffy next to me, waiting to tell me something.

"Yes?, did you guys already receive medical treatment?"
I said as I fully shifted my body to be facing them

"Yes, we were wondering where you were going to go after we leave this place"
Ace said as Luffy agreed by nodding his head,

I smiled at them and grabbed both of their hands with mine
"I'm going to visit someone really important, but ill be sure to keep my eyes on you so you wont get in trouble again"
I teased them trying to lift their moods, then I remembered something and turned to look at Luffy.
"By the way Luffy I heard what happened to you and your crew, I actually was able to find someone who will help you train to become stronger"

Luffy looked with a curious face before remembering what had happened,
"That's right, my crew I forgot we were separated. I gotta go find them, do you know where they are aunty?"
He asked me while he came closer to me, waiting for my answer.

I smiled at him and rubbed his head,
"No, I don't know where they are."

His face went from excited to devastated,
"What am I going to do, I don't even now how to get back to the ship."

I chuckled,
"Don't worry Luffy, I found someone who will train you. He is going to help you become stronger so you can be ready for the new world, and don't worry about your crew some of my fellow companions already sent them a letter telling them that you guys will need a break to get stronger."

"Then how long will our training take aunty?"
He asked still looking upset

"Your teacher decided to train you for 2 years, Boa Hancock will take you to your destination"
After I finished talking to Luffy I turned to look at Ace,
"Ace, what will you do?"
I asked him while he looked towards the sky

"I will stick with pops crew, after all I can't leave my family behind, ill also make sure to visit luffy once in a while to make sure he isn't skipping class"
He chuckled while he ruffled luffy's hair

I chuckled and took out two pieces of paper with my snail number and handed them to Ace and Luffy,
"If you guys ever need my help, please contact me, ill also make sure to get in contact with you guy's when I get the chance."
I told them before hugging them,
"Then, please be careful, and ill see you around in the new world"

I waved at them goodbye and looked for shanks, luckily he was still around because I needed a way to get off this place.