Flashback

(You can listen to the music if you want, music is from EXO, i used it for reference as well as inspiration) (music does not belong to me)
———————————————————————-

Y/n Flashback

After we entered mihawk did some checkups on me and finally concluded that I wasn't sick so he sent me to take a bath, after i came out i noticed that he was drinking wine so i joined him. We drank wine and talked for a while then out of the blue he challenged me to a duel, we went outside and fought for a bit which ended in a tie. After we went inside mihawk took a shower and then i had to take one once again since i was sweaty, and the cycle started. Mihawk was drinking once again and i joined him, we talked for a while but instead of a duel we played chess. Unfortunately i lost so I asked for a rematch which ended with me losing once again, in the end i lost 25 matches out of 25.

By the end of that we were both drunk, and all i could remember was a warm embrace before it became hotter by the second. All of my thoughts leaving me breathless, as my breathing became panting. I could feel warm big hands touching me as they explored every inch of my body, leaving every spot burning. A sharp voice whispering sweet things before our mouths became one, and our tongues danced with each other.

As I tried to gasp for air a clear breath reached my neck, tickling a spot before i felt a sharp pain making me whimper. As I looked at the figure on top of me the moonlight outlined his figure, tracing him until I reached his golden eyes looking at me with hunger before our bodies became one.

(I'll let y'all's imagination run wild for the rest ehe~)

Present time y/n pov

I opened my eyes as I tried to adjust to the light, I looked around before trying to get up. Which was unsuccessful as I felt something heavy on top of me, as I looked down I saw a big arm around me. As I traced it back to the owner I saw a sleeping Mihawk behind me, I froze for a second before trying to get up once again.

As the blanket feel off of me I felt a chill and as I looked down I saw that I wasn't wearing anything, I panicked and looked around the room to see my clothes on the ground along with Mihawks clothes.
'What happened??? How did this happen?? Where did everything go wrong??....although I feel it was a nice experience........okay but what happened, I remember drinking and doing a bunch of things before-'

As I tried to remember, all of the nights events came flooding back to me as my face started to heat up. I calmed down as I carefully got out of bed, as I did I felt my back sore, which made it harder to change. As I started to put my shorts I saw bite marks on my thighs, I quickly ran to the closest mirror and saw a bunch of love bites as well as a few more bite marks all around my neck and the rest of my body.

I stood there as my face turned 10 shades of red before putting on my clothes quickly and leaving the room without making a lot of noise. I made some quick breakfast and left some for Mihawk before I left to see if there was any signs of shanks.

As I reached the shore I saw a small boat with a paper taped on it, it read;
'My dear sister I thought of going into the house in search of you, but stopped as I knew your night was going to be busy. I'll want full details later to be able to blackmail you in the future hahah, anyways enjoy your night and you don't have to return the boat.
Ps. Ask my brother-in-law when the wedding will be hahaha xoxoxo'

I crumbled the paper as I threw it into the water, I checked to see that I had everything before I looked back at the castle once more.
"I'm sorry Mihawk but it'll be less painful and embarrassing this way, at least for me."

As I finished uttering those words I got onto the boat before setting sail, I looked at the island as it got smaller and smaller until it was out of sight. My heart felt heavy but I hoped he would forgive me in the future as I continued on my way.

Mihawk pov

I woke up expecting to see the small figure next to me but there was nothing, the bed was empty once more as I laid there alone. I got out of bed and put on my boxers as I headed to the kitchen, hoping that she would be there. Once again it was empty, as I looked towards the table I saw two plates covered along with a paper taped on top of them.

I walked towards the table and took the paper as it read;
'I'm sorry Mihawk I had to leave so suddenly, but I had an unfinished job I had to do. Next time I visit i hope you'll let me stay longer.
Ps. Heat up the food before you eat it, it'll taste better...I also enjoyed last night.'

I folded the paper nicely before putting it somewhere safe as I went to grab the plates and heated them in the microwave.
'I also hope you'll stay longer next time'

——————————————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it, although I'm not good at writing romantic scenes you are free to imagine it as wild or as soft as you want. ~