Reunited

(Picture not mine, credit to artist)
—————————————————————

Mihawk pov

Its been a two years since y/n left but it feels like its been longer than that, i have been visiting shanks and trying to locate her but i end up with nothing. Ive even tried contacting the revolutionary army, but its been a failure since I'm a warlord. And because Roronoa and the ghost girl came out of nowhere and stayed in my island, I've had less time to look for her. After they left is sighed as i went back inside,
'I guess ill go see shanks today.'

With that i put on my coat and grabbed my sword as i headed towards my boat. After a while i arrived at the island shanks was currently at, once he saw me he instantly pretended to fall asleep. I went up to him and stared at him as i also noticed that his crew started to pretend to be in a sleeping state as well.
"Oi red hair, i know you're not asleep."

I said to him as I glared at him, i then started to poke him with my foot. But he didnt move and kept on pretending to be asleep until he actually started to snore.
"Seriously?"
I muttered as i started to rub my forehead in defeat.

Shin(y/n) pov

I arrived at Mihawk's island but noticed that his boat wasn't there,
'I guess ill go ask shanks and see if he knows where he is.'
With that i headed to the island that shanks hanged out more often. As i arrived at the island i saw a small boat next to shanks ship, as i examined it i noticed that it was mihawk's boat. I quickly docked my boat next to his and started to walk into the island, as i looked from behind one of the trees i noticed that all of shanks crew were asleep.

As i scanned the area i noticed a familiar tall figure, he had his back facing me as he was glaring and poking at a sleeping shanks. I smiled as a great idea came to mind,
'Ill ambush him from behind and catch him by surprise!'
I then started to slowly approach him as i tried to maintain my presence hidden, once i was close i instantly wrapped my hands around his waist as i gave him a surprise hug.

He flinched at the sudden hug which made me giggle a bit at his reaction,
"Haha surprise! Did you miss me?~"
As i said those words i suddenly felt his warm skin, he had somehow turned around instantly and was now hugging me in a tight embrace. I hugged him back with a smile on my face as i felt his face come closer to my neck as he gave me small pecks on my neck and checks.

"Haha aww i guess you did miss me~."
I cooed. As if he answered me he started to hug me tighter, bringing me closer to his body.
.
..
...
"I-i cant breath, Mihawk."
I said as i patted his back, trying to breath as his grip tightened every second.
"I'm never letting you out of my sight again."
As he said that he let me go and grabbed me by my wrist as he guided me to his boat.

"W-wait Mihawk, where are we going?"
I asked as he got on the ship and pulled me closer, making me sit in between his legs as he wrapped his hands around my waist once more.
"We're going home."
He said in his usual deep voice as he guided his boat in the direction of his island.

"Home??..ahh you mean your house."
I said as i chuckled as i corrected him,
"No from now it is our home, so will you stay with me?"

He said as he put his hat on my head and rested his head on my shoulder, i intertwined my hands with his as i gave him a kiss on his forehead.
"As long as you want me beside you, ill be more than happy to stay with you."
I said as i smiled at him,

"Good, cuz I'm never letting you go again."
With that Mihawk kissed me as he had a small grin on his face.

Bonus (3rd person pov)
~3 yrs later~
Shanks arrived at the familiar gloomy island, he headed towards the big mansion with excitement. As he nocked on the door he heard footsteps as someone opened the door.
"Ah, brother, you're finally here."

Shin said as she hugged to her brother, just then a small figure approached them,
"Uncle shanks!!"
A small boy with crimson red hair and piercing golden eyes ran towards shanks as he hugged him.
"Ah my there's my little champ! I should just take you away with how cute you are!!"

Shanks said as he hugged the little boy and they both laughed together,
"Hey red hair dont joke around like that, if not ill have to kick you out."
A deep familiar voice spoke, Mihawk walked towards them as he hugged shin from behind.
"If you want a child go make your own!"
Mihawk said as shin chuckled,

"Awww, b-but-"

"No buts!"

Shin chuckled once more as she enjoyed the time with her loved one's.

THE END

Sorry for the short chapter, but i hope you enjoyed it! >w<
And thank you for all of the support!!~