Episode 1 - A New Start

Thought and Monologue

Yelling

*Sound Effect*

*whisper*

'Emphasize'

[Timeskip]
" - Short Timeskip
"" - Unspecified Timeskip

=Scene Change=

><><><><><><><><><><><><

[Y/N's View]

I reflect on the last past years of my life, from where it all began to where I am today.

Even after fleeing 'that' filthy hellscape years ago, I still hope that everyone there can intergrade into society, but that's just wishful thinking. I digress; even after successfully departing, I'm still afraid it'll find its way back into my life; I'd rather die than be dragged back into that place. But I had nowhere to go to when I did escape, no home, no family, I was a nobody.

I was taken in by shady individuals who treated me with contempt at first, but I proved my worth, and they quickly welcomed me, housing me, caring for me, supporting me, and most importantly, treating me like a genuine human being. I owe them so much.

Too bad the family dismantled, I choose to separate because I truly wanted a normal life now. Thinking back on the family, It was in reminds me of someone I adored.

She had a rough personality and she constantly complained that she couldn't get a date because her demeanor sent guys away, but it was her personality that drew me in. Heh, even after she died, I'm still thinking about her... Anyway, I still hate myself for not being able to save my boss, my guardian, a friend, or a... Sister. (She's not actually your sister.)

I get out of bed and stretch for a minute to warm up my body for the day. This is the house that I inherited from my sister. Before she died, she left me a will in which she specified that I would inherit all of her possessions, including whatever money she had.

Right, I'm gonna be in my 1st year in high school next week, and I already did well on the entrance exam. And my legal guardian has been taken care of, so there should be no problems, just some boring tax filing, and payment costs.

[Next Week] | Narrative's View

Y/N is standing in front of the school gates; he was attending a huge, prestigious school. It is well-known for its pupils; although the acceptance rate was just 5%, it still had about 1200 students attending.

Y/N takes a few long breaths to calm himself; he'd done plenty of badass shit in his life, but this experience was the most nerve-wracking thing for him. This school in front of him boasts to be one of the most prestigious schools in Japan, and in the world even. Not only that, but compared to most traditional institutions, kids here have a higher admission rate into college or university.