Episode 4 - Interaction

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thought and Monologue

[View Point]

Yelling

*Sound Effect*

*whisper*

'Emphasize'

[Timeskip]
" - Short Timeskip
"" - Unspecified Timeskip

=Scene Change=

{Combination}

"=="

=[View Point]=

"[View Point]"

"=[View Point]="

><><><><><><><><><><><><

(Author-san: From here on out. I've decided not to add any more art that isn't mine. Hope ya don't mind and just use your imagination or get a picture of some anime girl to fill in the character's looks.)

[Narrative's View]

Yukiyama: Where is that idiot? How dare he flaked a lunchtime with someone like me. Yuki expressed her dissatisfaction to her female friends, who listened and agreed with her.

???: Why go to all that trouble for a person you barely even know when you could just leave him alone? After all, she didn't even attend the popular kids for lunch when you invited him directly.

Yanagi: Well, Yukiyama. I owe him one; even if he's rude at times, he's a nice guy, and I can attest to that.

Yanagi exclaimed brattily, and Yuki replied with a glimmer of adoration for Y/N.

Yanagi: Well, if you say so. But I still think he's a bit of an asshole for flaking.

Yanagi said with her usual brat tone, the way she speaks gets to Yukiyama's nerves sometimes, but she used to it by now.

"

When they get to class 1a, Yuki takes a deep breath and slides the door open with great force, hitting the breakers and making a loud noise. Y/N and Yatumi focus and look at the door, where they notice popular kid Yukiyama and another popular kid Yanagi.

Yukiyama: What are you doing in class loitering? I thought you promised you'd join me for lunch.For a brief moment, Amaya-san examines the two students at the front entrance. Yanagi was one of her students in another class she teaches, so she knows her.

Y/N: Ahh... Right. I forgot about that.

Yatumi: How could you forget something like that?

Yukiyama: *Sigh* Sorry. Do you still want to have lunch with me? Y/N. I won't force you to if you don't want, but just tell me next time if you're not down for it.

Y/N: No, it's me who should be sorry. It honestly slipped my mind, but I'll make my goal to remember next time. if it's not too late, we still have 15 minutes left before the lunch period ends, I'll still make time to go lunch for you if I could make up for a lost time.

Y/N scratched his head, as if apologizing, which he was. However, he considered this situation to be more bothersome. Yukiyama thought it was weirdly charming that he apologized, so she changed her attitude back to her regular self.