Dead By Daylight

Survivor guide:

Once you see a killer, you must run as fast as you can and try to keep the distance. The more twists, turns, pallets thrown, jukes, jumps, slides, and flashlight. Rest assured with whatever you do, lose the distance and the killers WILL kill you. There are some items that could be able to be found in the crates you search that are useful, see survivor items. If a killer knocks down a survivor, they will put them on a hook to sacrifice to The Entity, the killer only needs to put a survivor on a hook three times until they're fully dead.  But it is possible that a fellow survivor can rescue a survivor on a hook and heal them, that's if the killer doesn't stop them. Survivors are also allowed to have one more thing to help them, their perks.

Survivor items:

If a survivor escapes a  section with an item, they are allowed to keep and use it for the next section. However, some items can only be used once, use them wisely.

Flashlight - Good to see something you would before, can also be used to temporarily blind the killer by shining the light in their eyes

Tool box - Useful in any situation, but this one can repair generators faster and can take apart hooks

Map - This will help navigate the section a survivor is in, all generators marked along with where to find the door

Med kit - Can be used to heal a survivor's self or another survivor completely and really fast

Vaccine - Use to cure any contamination in a survivor

Key - Keys are useful to open locked chests and even escape hatches, you'll just need to find out which one is which

Survivor perks:

Adrenaline - "You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape" When the Exit Gates are powered, instantly heal one Health State and sprint at 150% of your normal Running speed for 5 seconds.

Alert - "Your acute senses are on high alert." When the Killer breaks a Pallet or Breakable Wall, or damages a Generator, their Aura is revealed to you for 5 seconds.

Bite the Bullet - "Pain hurts you as much as anyone, but you would prefer others do not know that." When healing, you make no noise.

Blast Mine - "When direct combat is not an option, you still find ways to strike back." After repairing a generator, you can put a trap. If the killer damages the trapped generator, the Trap explodes, stunning them and blinding anyone nearby.

Blood Pact - "It is as if a latent part of yourself has awakened. You feel like you can reach out beyond yourself for assistance." When you or the Obsession are injured, you both see each other's Auras.

Boil Over - "You are a battler and do everything to escape a foe's grasp." While being carried by the Killer, your Struggle Effects from Wiggling, cause the Killer to strafe sideways.You obscure the Killer's ability to read the locations of all Hooks within metres of your pick-up location. 

Bond - "Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability." The Auras of other Survivors are revealed to you.

Borrowed Time - "You are fuelled with an unexpected energy when saving an Ally from a Hook." For 8 seconds after unhooking a Survivor, the unhooked Survivor is protected by the Endurance.

Botany Knowledge - "You transform plants into tinctures that slow down bleeding." Healing speeds, as well as the efficiency of Med-Kits, are increased.

Calm Spirit - "Animals seem to trust you as they often stay calm in your presence." The chances of alerting nearby Crows are impossible and your urge to scream from pain is suppressed.