Mwah

I think I'll use her for the Overwatch rp

Name:
Toni Jones [Antonia Jones]

Age:
31

Role:
Illegal Employee [Weapon Trafficking & Drugs]

Personality:
Toni is the very definition of a brute, preferring to get shit done than sit around all day, so much so she refused to take that long of a break. She can be charismatic at times, but also headstrong at coming up with risky ideas. She may act insensitive, but underneath her persona she actually cares deeply for her kid, so much that she refuses to bring her daughter into certain things and has her brother babysit while she works.

Backstory:
Toni was originally brought up in an orphanage after being abandoned by her parents, that’s where she met her brother Lonnie. Once they grew into teenagers they started becoming really rebellious but always got each other out of tough situations, even robbing places together, during that time Lewis  the mafia were they worked in for years and she was becoming a big name. Until one day the mafia had kidnapped a kid, Toni one day hearing shuffling outside her door and opened it with a knife in hand nearly stabbing the child before stopping herself. “Oh, you’re that orphan everyone’s been talking about…” She said as the little one had to stop their heart from racing. “It’s not ‘orphan’, my name is Alice.” The kid said kindly, taking her a little by surprise of her nature. “Do you always carry a knife?” Alice asked and Toni threw it into the wall in her room, perfectly hitting a spot. “Always! Now leave before I-” “Wait! I wanted to give you this!” The little girl then gave the woman a singular chicken egg, putting it in the palm of her hand, awkward silence kicking in as the woman was confused yet sad. “This is all that you have?” “I know it isn’t much but-” Toni interrupted the child, taking her hand and dragging her into a kitchen, the woman putting on an apron before glaring daggers at the little girl. “I will slice off your tongue before you even think about telling anyone about this, understood?” Alice immediately nodded at the woman’s words, and suddenly she started to get to work, starting to make a beautifully made pork cutlet and used the same egg that was given to her. She served Alice the food but the girl only ate half of it, Toni a little upset over it. “You only ate half? You know it’s rude not to eat-” “I wanted to save some for you… Because this was the way I could thank you.” Toni went quiet hearing Alice, looking away before rolling her eyes. “You don’t have to thank me… Now eat!” It was a rough patch leaving the mafia, especially with Lewis trying to kill them, but in the end Toni was able to adopt Alice.