A few weeks after the rap battle.

Trigger warnings: Parent's fighting/Arguing. Verbal Abuse(?), rude comments

Selever Pov

It had been a few weeks since the rap battle against Boyfriend, everyone was still tired, things had changed drastically throughout the entire 3 weeks, mom started going to the church more often while dad just stayed home with Rasazy and I, but today was different from any time mom got home though..

Nobodies Pov

A shout could be heard from the kitchen, it had startled Selever and Rasazy, it was later in the day and they thought their mother had came home earlier around 1pm, Sarvente had been coming home later than noon recently, but the two didn't bother questioning it, today it had been 4pm when she got home, and someone just HAD to question it, Ruvyzvat was upset, his wife hadn't told him how long she'd be out of the house today, he always expected her home before 2pm, unless she had to go shopping or she had told him she was staying at the church longer, Sarvente couldn't tell him beforehand because she had forgotten her phone home today. She didn't want their children hearing, and tried convincing Ruv to talk about this another day.

Sarvente's Pov

"Ruv, please calm down, I don't want them hearing us argue.. it's been awhile and they shouldn't have to hear us like this." I tried telling him in a calm voice, but that just made him more upset, he had wanted an answer and all I gave him was an excuse.
"It's not like they'll care Sarvente! Why didn't you tell me you'd be out later?! You usually text when you go out longer than 2pm." There was anger in Ruv's voice, I sighed, "I had more work to do at Church today, you know kids mess up with place so much, you should expect me to be home late sometimes.. I couldn't text you or call you about it because I left my phone here." I responded, slightly upset at the fact he was raising his voice and the children could most likely hear. "Then next time use someone else's phone! It can't be that hard to ask to use a phone for a simple phone call Sarvente! I'd expect you to do better than this" I looked at the floor, in sorrow, I felt bad, and had quickly gotten lost in my own thoughts while he was speaking

Now he's disappointed in me, what the actual heck, It isn't my fault I didn't think of that. I understand its probably my fault I left my phone but I was running late, I hate when this happens...
"Sarvente! are you even listening?" I jumped a little, startled, I got lost in my own thoughts "Sorry Ruv- I got lost in my thoughts, I should've been paying attention" "It's k {I guess.} Just go now, we can continue this later."

Great.. another late night argument that'll probably wake the kids up "Alright," I responded and walked out of the room, past our children's room, I could see the door peaked open a little bit and heard footsteps walking away from the door, They heard everything.. I'll go back after I change to speak to them.. if they want to speak.

Nobodies Pov

Sarvente finished changing and quickly went to her children's room, and knocked on the door
"Come in," Rasazy answered, she was normally the one who answered the door when either of the two's parent's knocked on the door

Sarvente entered the door, Selever was laying on the end of his bed upside down, holding a 3DS probably playing Miitopia, his voulme on the gameboy was off so Sarvente couldn't tell. Sarvente sat down next to Rasazy who was reading a book on the floor, Rasazy really enjoyed reading books on the floor, she had told Sarv once that she liked to read books on the floor because you could lay and sit however you wanted without falling off the spot you're sitting at

"How was both of your days today?" Sarvente asked,

"Borriinnggg" Selever replied, obviously bored with nothing to do, because Rasazy's reading, he didn't like to interupt her because he knew she enjoys reading.

"Good, I finished a new book today" Rasazy replied, she sounded proud of herself, she did read a lot

"We'll I'm glad you both had a good day, and I do apologize if you heard me and your father earlier-" Sarvente apologized about earlier, she really never wanted the two to hear her and Ruv arguing.

"Who cares about what dad has to say? He's just a selfish prick half the time anyways!" Selever said, he always disliked his father but not enough to hate him

"It's okay mom" Rasazy was just glad to be with her family, she didn't want to be separated from them, she loved them deeply

"I'll try to situate stuff with your father and I so these arguments don't become normal, I promise," Sarvente said while standing up "I'll go make dinner, and call you both to the kitchen when it's done." Sarvente said while exiting the room.

"Dinner!" Sarvente's voice could be heard from a small distance, she was in the kitchen putting plates out on the table, Ruv helping her a small bit by placing food on the plates, he was still in an angered mood so he didn't speak to her or say you're welcome when she said thank you for helping, Ruv sat down at the seat he usually sat at, Next to Sarvente.

The two siblings entered the room, "Hi mom Hi dad" Rasazy said, she had always greeted her parents. Ruv waved hello, and Sarv smiled at the two, Rasazy and Selever sat down at their seats, Sarvente sitting at hers as well. Everyone had agreed to go along with praying at dinner every night because it was respectful, and did so.

Selever Pov

Dinner was quiet today, nobody was speaking about their day because of the argument mom and dad had, Rasazy and I were worried that something might happen to their relationship so we didn't want to bring it up, so we stayed quiet and ate dinner, everything seemed so slow the entire time, Dad finished his dinner first, since he wasn't listening to anyone speak and he got up and washed his plate putting it away after. Mom still looked slightly upset, I nor Rasazy didn't want to ask her why she was upset while dad was around since we already know the answer, the argument must've made her upset, I mean she didn't do anything wrong. right...?

Mom tucked us into bed, we were prepared for a long night, shortly Rasazy was asleep and I was waiting to hear them start speaking, they were just in the other room

The chapter summary will be coming after I finish the story sorry for the inconvenience

Word Count: 1,153