Night time arguments..

(Hi yes I used gacha for the image since I don't have motivation to draw yet, so that's what it is til I draw it-)

Trigger warnings: No sleep, arguing, yelling, cursing, crying, self doubt

Selever Pov

It's midnight, of course they're going to start talking when they think Rasz and I are asleep.. hopefully Rasazy doesn't wake up.. hopefully mom agrees to what she said.. to stop this from becoming a normal thing. I don't want Rasz being up almost all night hearing them argue.. Selever shifted around in the covers of his bed, trying to get comfortable for a long night of hearing his parents argue.

Ruv and Sarv's room Pov

"Why are you staying later at the church so fucking much now?! I rarely ever see you anymore"

"I.. I'm not there all the time! I've been getting home an hour later than I normally do! and you see me whenever im home, you see me more than our kids even do! you know this Ruv.. I just want them to have a good life."

"Stop bringing our kids into this. I get it, they need to have a good fucking life, but with them rarely seeing you is gonna fuck it up. Trust me. I never saw my parents as a kid. it sucks."

That was a weak spot on Sarv, she had also never properly met her parents when she was a kid.. she was the ruler of hell at such a young age because of her parents disappearance.

"I.." Sarv looked away, Ruv knew he fucked up
"Shoot- look- uh- I'm sorry- I forgot"

"No." Sarv left the room, she needed fresh air, and to get away for awhile.

Nobodies Pov

she went to the door, pulling on her heels, since that was the closest thing she found for her pair of shoes, and exited the house, leaving Ruv and the children there. She needed to get out for a bit.. at least for an hour, she could never leave her family like that. As she rushed away from the house thousands of thoughts ran through her head. Does she go to the church for the night? where should she have gone? should she have just forgave Ruv and went to bed with him and call it a night? She knew what she was doing was probably wrong to just storm out like that. Tears filled her eyes as she started to run, to the local park, (not a playground a walking around park lol-) and she sat on one of the benches, pulling her knees into her chest.

"I shouldn't have just stormed off like that.. This is just going to make stuff worse..." She sniffed, rubbing the tears away from her face, she looked over to where some rose bushes were "He wouldn't think of breaking the vow... right?"

A few minutes passed, Sarvente was in tears still, questioning every little thing that has happened throughout Ruv and Her past, and recent, whose fault really was this for the issues that've happened today?..

Sarvente sighed, leaning against the bench arm rest, how long was she going to wait to go back? Suddenly she jumped up to hearing steps, turning to see Ruv coming towards her, he had his jacket on his shoulder, he could be really sweet sometimes but not really show it through proper emotions, and normally he's just really cold..

"Come back, we don't need the kids questioning where you went if they wake up."
Sarv looked at him, "They're not going to notice if im gone, they'll just assume I didn't roll off the goddamn bed"
"They'll notice, I think Sel, or Rasz woke up to me leaving the house"
"Then go back- It's not that hard.."
"I'm not leaving without you Sarv,"

Ruv walked over to Sarvente, wrapping his jacket around her, It was pretty cold out so she didn't mind the warmth of his jacket,
"fine.." she walked beside him, holding his hand just like they always did as kids when they walked around together.

"Can we pretend this argument never happened...?"
"Sure."
"Thank you.."

Sarv, rubbed her eye, there were still tears in her eyes, and the crying she had done was giving her a headache, she didn't want to go to the Church tomorrow
"I'll call you out tomorrow for Church."
"Alright.."

They finished walking home, Sarv went to their room and Ruv peaked into Selever and Rasazy's room, to see them both asleep, though he had a feeling Selever was still awake, he brushed it off, since he assumed Selever woke up from the door opening.
Sarvente was already laying in bed, still wearing her shoes and Ruv's jacket, Ruv lied down beside her, pulling her close
"Get some rest, I'll make breakfast tomorrow."
"Alrigh-- wait- you cant even cook-"
"I'll try."

"Alright.. Goodnight Ruv" she turned over to face him and kissing his forehead and hugging him,
"Goodnight Sarv." He kissed her head, since she was the little spoon (lol) and fell asleep with her in his arms.

Word count: 848