A Day Dream..?

I was gonna name this "Due Date" originally but- that doesn't work how It should sound-

Credit to someone on Picsart/google for the image idk where this originally came from tbh-
Trigger warnings!; Strangers knocking on your car window, anxiety, {i cant think of other triggers in this chapter}

Sarventes Pov

Saturday... It's Saturday. Tomorrows Sunday, Sunday's church.. I'll have to have him come with me..

Nobodies Pov

Sarvente sat up, she hadn't slept much that night, it was 7am, Ruv was still asleep, she sighed, getting out of bed, rubbing her head then going to the living room, meeting with a surprise, her kids were asleep on the couch, a movie paused, she turned the TV off so if one of them hit the un pause button they wouldn't wake up, she decided she should just go to church today and tomorrow so she can help at least a small bit, she went back to her room, going to the closet grabbing her church clothes, humming Parish as she went to the restroom to change.

After changing Sarvente went to the kitchen grabbing something small to eat while on her way to the church, grabbing a small container of strawberries then going to the door, pulling her heels on and grabbing her keys, it probably wasn't the smartest idea to drive with the way she is currently.. because of the flower.. but she rather get there in the car than walking alone..

After Sarvente arrived, she helped set everything up for the passers for the day, she spent less time today since she didn't want to worry Ruv, or her children, for being gone.

While at the church Sarvente learned two things, to take things easy, and not to do too much at once, as it made her feel sick, as she continued on with her day she did keep track of the time, as she also needed to make sure if someone called she could answer it.

By the time she finished helping set everything up for the day it had already been reached noon, deciding to clock out after not feeling too well, she left, getting into her car, locking the doors then taking her veil off, and placing it on the passengers seat, hearing a knock on the window shortly after, which startled her, Her eyes {hah its really only one eye but logic} met with a unfamiliar pair, seeming to be a stranger, she became uneasy, glad she had been in her car, as she did not know this person, the stranger kept knocking on the window, she started her car, not wanting to deal with the strange person. {littledidsheknowthatwasdeathJK} The person began to yell at her, trying to get her to open the door, this making Sarvente more uneasy she backed her car up and drove off, not wanting to deal with the person much longer, she pulled into a police station, checking her car for any trackers, and found none, sighing in relief, she got back into her car and drove home.

The time was now around 1243, she pulled into the driveway, turning her car off, getting out and locking the door, leaving her veil in there, as, she was going back to the church tomorrow anyways. She unlocked the house door, her children still asleep in the living room, her husband who was sitting at the table in the kitchen, sipping some coffee mixed with vodka, she could tell because 1, the smell in the air smelt like coffee and vodka, 2, there was a vodka bottle.

She went over to Ruvyzvat, hugging him from behind
"Hun, I thought I threw the vodka out, where'd you get more?"
Ruvyzvat snickered not smiling but a soft laugh, "Bought some this morning while you were at the church."
Sarvente sat down in the chair beside him
"Are you coming with me to the Church tomorrow? it was a rough day today.."
"Sure."
"Awe! thank you Ruv,"
She smiled at him, glad he was coming a long, since she really needed the help now, she was hesitant to tell him about what happened before she left, so she just kept it to herself, figuring it may happen tomorrow and she could get proper help with the situation.

"How was church, other than the fact it was a rough day?"
"Huh?- Oh! It was nice, pretty calm, but It might just been like that because I left right after helping"
"Ah, I'm glad to hear it was nice."

She began to cough a little, Ruv looking at her quickly, nervously even, "Ow- hah, I'm fine dear.. my throats bothering me a little, maybe a sore throat or allergies, I'll be Alright"
"K. If you, uh, need anything let me know,"
"I will, thank you Ruv,"
she stood up then kissed him
"I'm going to go borrow your desk to work on some paperwork for the church, or atleast as a notice that I'll be not able to work soon.."
"K."
He felt bad, he knew Sarv loved working at the church, but had a feeling it was for the better Sarv left the room, leaving a thought in Ruv's mind "was the coughing from the fact that she's dying....?" He felt uneasy.. really uneasy..

[Time skip <3]

Selever woke up, sitting up from the floor rubbing his head, looking around for the time

[1:28pm]

Shooting up faster from sitting he went over to Rasazy, waking her up,
"Rasz, wake up, It's 1:28"
Well.. That sure worked, Rasazy woke up quickly,
"Why were we asleep so late brother?"
"Probably from watching the movie last night, one of us fell asleep and maybe the other turned the tv off? I don't remember what time we fell asleep at,"
"We probably fell asleep late if its 1pm."
"yeah, go change, we can go to the park if mom and dad are fine with it"
"okay"
Rasazy stood up, going to the two's rooms to change while Selever when to go ask their mother, or father, if they could go to the park

[Yeah no I cant continue this chapter- IM SORRY I DON'T HAVE IDEAS ON HOW I WANT TO CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER- SO IM GOING ONTO THE LAST, ONCE I FINISH THE LAST AND ITS UPLOADED AS "done" I'LL ADD ON IN THE FUTURE- SO KEEP CHECKING BACK EVERY NOW AND THEN FOR A CONTINUE BUT FOR NOW ILL DO THE FALL ASLEEP PART-]

Sarvente's Pov

As I lied down next to Ruv, I felt a small pain in my eye, ignoring it the most I could, cuddling close to him, kissing him,

"Good night my love, I shall see you in the morning for Church,"
He kissed me back, "I love you too."

The pain in my eye grew, as we both fell asleep/

I do apologize about my ideas being an asshole, as theres not much I can do until ideas flood my mind. Thank you for understanding <3

[Word Count: 1,172 words.]