Chapter 1

I was going to a mission in natagumo mountain when I felt I was falling into a deep abbys.
When I woke up I felt like I was sleeping on a comftable bed.
I look to my side to see 2 people with cute clothes!
He then asked me " hi so we are going to ask you a few questions." He said while smiling.
I nodded with dot eyes not knowing whats going on.
He asked again " whats your name"
" My name is y/n kanroji" I answered confused
" ok then why did you attack a civilian?" The other one asked in a rather tired tone.
" well he is a demon if I didn't innocents will die." I answered nervously.
" Nonsense they dont-" the tired man got inturrupted by the detective looking one.
" Aizawa she is telling the truth." He said suprisingly.
So his name is Aizawa huh.
" what but thats impossible they only existed in myths and like that." Aizawa said.
" but she is telling the truth ok kanroji why did you attack the demon it isnt his fault he turned into one we could just restrain him." He continued
I answered " you cant and if you do try he will do whatever it takes to eat a human and they cant anything other than that.".

After explaining

" oh ok then you will be ennrolled in UA so you can help killing those demons you talk about" the detective said and continued " you can follow Aizawa."
I nodded and followed.
" alright get in" he said tired
I looked at him with dot eyes.
He remembered that I was from the past and sighed and opened the door.
I was really amazed
After a while we arrived in his house and it was cute how many cats he has.
Aizawa guided me to my room and I straight one slept since I barely got rest today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
I woke up quite early and cooked breakfast with the uniform aizawa gave me.
It doesnt quite fit so It looks like my uniform...
Aizawa went down and looked at me wierdly.
I was scared he was judging me so I looked at my food again.

Ahh he's looking at me wierdly is he thinking im wierd? I thought in my head hard until we went into his car again

He looked at me and at the road again " you dont look wierd dont worry."
I was surprised and thanked him.
He guided me to the class and they were also looking at me wierdly until Aizawa came in again saying we will be going into this USJ place.
My class were in the changing room until a bubbly looking girl came.
" hi my name is ochaco uraraka who are you!" She said positively.
" ahh my name is y/n kanroji" I said happily.
We were talking for a while until we came on the bus many of them talked to me on the bus like todoroki, momo, midoriya, and more!
They were all so cute in theyre own way!
We arrived at USJ and I was enjoying my time until I felt a prescence of a uppermoon.
I tugged at Aizawa's sleeve and he knew what I was talking about and I was right there were villains and uppermoon 2...
Aizawa looked at me and said " DONT MOVE THESE ARE REAL VILLIANS"
I looked at him and nodded
I ran at uppermoon 2 and kicked him out of all the villians so its easier.
" ara your a demon slayer and more special a girl"
He said happily.
" I recognize you were with that butterfly lady I killed before and I heard you use love breathing?!" He continued happily
I attacked first without thinking much since I was very much stressed and angry
Love breathing first form shivers of first love
I attacked him and he dodged most of my attacks.
I attacked again more annoyed knowing he killed my best friends sister.
Second form love pangs
I dashed and he said " you should atleast be a little polite little girl." He said while swinging at me.
The air is cold as ice I cant breath as much! If I do breath my lungs will freeze
I saw Uraraka and momo and Jirou from a far they were about to help and tackle him when I shouted " EVERYONE PLEASE GET AWAY FROM THIS GUY HE IS A DEMON HE WONT GET DOWN EASILY WITH YOUR QUIRKS SO PLEASE DON'T INTERFERE " then I went to attack again.
Third form cat love shower.
While trying to protect my class I then felt something tugging on me and slowing me down this time and when I went to look I got hit by some of his fans. I felt my arm and body get cut by his freezing fans.

I felt everything go in slow motion realizing where he cut and heard my class scream at my injuries and I also heard some crying

After realizing my injuries I knew I couldn't go back I then quickly ran at uppermoon 2 again and attacked.
Fitfth form swaying love wild claw
I the shouted while crying " I wont let you hurt them you asshole!"
I ended up cutting him in the neck but it didn't go smoothly.
That was when he ran back into the purple portal.
I then shouted " HEY COME BACK YOU PEICE OF TRASH!" I was crying basically I thought I was going to die with these fatal injuries.
I felt some hugs from my class and they shouted
"KANROJI-SAN PLEASE STOP"
I ran to him but couldn't make it in time because of my class tugging on my haori.
My ears were ringing since he also cut a little of my ear and my lungs were freezing.
I felt dizzy from blood loss and fell back a little and let the darkness take over me.