Chapter 4

While gliding I looked up to the sky. I then saw my sister Muichiro and Tanjiro falling from the sky. Obviously they were unconscious so they couldn't land safely. I looked at Iguro as he looked at me and nodded.

I caught Muichiro and Tanjiro while he caught my sister. We still ran to the exit knowing there will be no way back. " WHAT IS THIS WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE FALLING FROM THE SKY." Shouted Mic surprised.

I having to hold both Tanjiro and Muichiro was tiring especially while running. Passing all the stages with ease we finally went through the finish line. We ran straight to the infirmary to help heal them up. We were also excused from the second round so we can be with them. I was with my sister and Muichiro most of them time to see my sister waking up first. " One-chan your awake!" I hugged her with tears. " Ahh Y/n I thought I would never see you again!" She also shouted with tears.

After that moment me and Iguro went out while Mitsuri, Muichiro, and Tanjiro were spectating. I then heard that we had to use cheerleading outfits which was a little bit suspicious especially coming from the 2 perverts of our class hut I agreed anyway with Iguro staring.

I used the cheerleading outfits and went outside. Then I realized my prediction was right we were tricked. My skirt was really short and uncomfortable and the top was also short and I felt really cold too. Then I felt a hoari over me it was Iguro's haori and he was glaring at them and looked me with a smile. " Hey karonji-san you can go change first." He said with a slight smile. I then nodded and ran into the changing room embarrassed.

Iguro then looked back the two and threw his sword at them. " I'll make sure not to miss next time." He said with venom in his voice because he sees Y/n as his little sister. Muichiro was also glaring daggers at him while Mitsuri was admiring how Iguro was protecting you like that.

I went back out from the changing room and returned the haori to Iguro. I thanked him and spent some time with him until the next round came. It was announced that we will have a spar like battle in the next round. I was excited until me and Iguro felt a strong demons presence. We told each other to be careful and ran off.

I was paired with a girl named shizaki tsunori. I stood infront of her sword in hand. She had a strange aura and she smelt like she ate a lot of humans. " let us both have luck in this round...demon slayer." She said with a weird tone. I was shocked until she showed me her eyes. " You are a tsugoko right well I am uppermoon 4!" She said with happiness.

 " You are a tsugoko right well I am uppermoon 4!" She said with happiness

(She looks like this and no this isn't mine)