Chapter 3

After school me and Iguro were going back to Aizawa's house and bumped into a crowd of other students..
"Uhh what's happening is it another normal thing in the future!" I said
Iguro responded " I don't think this is normal."
Lida said " Whats your business with class A"
I then thought since we survived a villain attack it would be obvious to get interviewed like with master.
I heard bakugo say " Now move rubberneck"
I then shouted " Uhhh please don't be to mean bakugo-kun"
I then heard a purple guy say " I came to see class A but you seem pretty arrogant and a air head is everyone here like this?"
I then apologized " ahh Im sorry for the arrogance and stupidity." Thats until Iguro covered my mouth.

After that me and Iguro didn't really do anything since we knew this will be easier then our normal training we just did warm ups and stuff like that.

" Mann I wanted to wear my costume" Mina complained " well we have to be fair" Ojiro continued.
I wonder what the event is according to Iguro it's just gonna be easy. Ignoring what they are saying I was still worrying about something

Flashback:
" Iguro-san what if a demon attacks at the sport festival." I asked worryingly
Iguro then replied " It's fine we can also attack them at anytime." Then he pat my shoulder.

Back to normal time

Im still worried if they do attack. Lida then came in " Everyone are you ready it's almost time."
After he announced that I was lost in thought again thinking a demon might attack. Then we got told to go out and me and Iguro held hands as we walked out since I was quite scared.

I heard quite loud sounds expecting it to be on of the pro heroes shouting. We walked out the halls while still trying not to flinch and get scared infront of the audience and loud noises. While walking out In still holding in my fear of loud noises when Iguro pat my back knowing that us kanroji siblings are scared of crowds and loud noises. I looked to the stage to look at a woman with a little r-rated costume look. I mean it looks nice but ahh what am I saying. I covered my face and blushed. I looked to the side to see Iguro not even caring about it since I know he is loyal to one-chan.
"Quite!" Midnight exclaimed " Student representative of 1A Bakugo Katsuki!"

I then saw Bakugo walk up the stage.
" I... I will become number 1" Bakugo said
"Eh" I said with dot eyes while Iguro made a tch.
I looked to my side to see my class freak out.

I then heard Midnight talk " Now lets start!"
I looked to the screen to see a obstacle race. While midnight was explaining I was thinking that me and Iguro has a chance to win this. We were getting ready to run through the hall. Midnight then shouted " Start!"
We started running though I had a advantage since I learnt a lot from shinobu.
I was gliding and sometimes stepping on some people's heads. I then apologized to some of them.

(Pretend the webs are people)I hear a lot of complaints from below I looked back to see obanai just jumping from head to head

I hear a lot of complaints from below I looked back to see obanai just jumping from head to head. I went a little bit faster to get ahead.
I felt the cold and looked down to see Todoroki's Ice holding down the other students and I quickly glided faster while Iguro was still jumping on heads.
I decided to use thunder breathing which I learnt from Zenitsu.
Thunder breathing first form : thunder clap and flash
I dashed up todoroki really fast. No one could see me.
I then saw what they call training robots.
I dashed towards it and used love breathing
Love breathing fifth form : Swaying love wildclaw!
I easily cut through it and looked back to see Iguro use serpent breathing and todoroki freeze the robot.
"Todoroki, Kanroji, and Obanai have attacked and defeated the robots one by one!" I heard Present mic shout. I started to glide again knowing Iguro will catch up.