Chapter 4 : Chad Bradley's Party Part 2

( TRIGGER WARNING : Sexual Abuse/Rape )

I- I want to kiss Stacy.... He puts his lips against mine. They were soft, it kinda felt good. I almost forgot how I literally just caught him having sex with his girlfriend's bestie. I push him off of me. He smiles. "What's wrong? Am I not your type?" I look him up and down and see him unbuckling his belt. "Let's play smash or pass." He says looking me in my eyes as he slowly takes his belt out of each belt loop.
"Smash or pass Charlie." , I look him in his eyes "Pass." He throws his belt behind me which sent chills through my body. He slowly walks up to me.
"Smash or pass, me." He says while moving my hair behind my ear. "Hard pass." I say nervously. He laughs. "I know I'm not your type. You like blondes." I look at him confused because, he is blonde. "Blonde girls, to be exact." My heart starts racing. "Cheerleader blondes with blue eyes." Im literally so scared right now. Did he just accuse me of having a crush on Stacy? I push his hand off my hair and clear my throat. "I have to go, Marcy's waiting for me." His smile fades. "Well that's too bad cause, I'm not done with you." He pulls me in close to him and starts kissing me. "Stop please." I say trying to push him off of me. "Get off!!" I said in a shaky voice as I start to cry. He pushes me into the shower and I hit my head on the wall he then bends me over and pulls down my pants. "No get off me!! Somebody help!!" I scream but all I hear is loud music pounding through the walls. He suddenly stops. He lets go of me. "You nasty bitch." He goes under the cabinet and throws a tampon at me. "Clean that shit up, Carrie." He then leaves and slams the door. I literally can't breathe I'm crying and I can't stop. I then look back under the cabinet for a pad and put it on. There's bruises all over my arms from him pushing and pulling everywhere. There's blood on the shower wall from when he threw me into it. I run out of the bathroom and run outside and realize Marcy left me here...

Thank you for reading.. this story is based off of true events, truly sorry if these past chapters have been triggering. ❤️