6 : Dream or Reality?

This guy doesn't even stir in his sleep easing the job of shifting him to his place from Ming's.

He is indeed beautiful.

The pale milky skin and the reddish plump lips are enticing.

The legs...

Forth gulped hard.

Beam looks tempting.

Too tempting for him to continue admiring him.

He quickly put the quilt over Beam's body so he won't turn to Phana all of a sudden and have his way on Beam without his permission. It's tough having Beam there but "forbidden fruit" was tagged all over his body.

"I'm hopeless." Forth sigh for the hundred times moaning his pain away for the second time. Beam is indeed too much for him to handle at this time.

Then another problem arises when he got out of the bathroom.

Where to sleep?

His king-size bed is enough to accommodate both of them but Forth doesn't trust himself around Beam. He gets triggered easily with Beam effortlessly waking his beast up just by displaying himself sleeping so innocently without any worries.

"Forth..." Forth was startled hearing Beam mumbling his name in his sleep.

Is he awake?

"Yes." Forth answered nonetheless walking to the bed.

"Sorry..." He heard a sorry this time and Beam is still closing his eyes. A soft snore was heard a second later.

Forth carefully take a seat beside Beam sleeping figure and caresses the face he adore lovingly with his thumb. Forth eyes widen when Beam lean into his touches and even catches his arm and hugs it to sleep.

He grins widely at the sign. It's like Beam is inviting him to sleep together.

So he did.

He lay down on the other side, curling his big arms around Beam's waist.

"I love you." Forth whispered then scattering butterfly kisses on Beam's nape or maybe some bug bits too.

Forth doesn't want any regret. He'll confess to Beam tomorrow. It's difficult being in this situation alone. He wants to touch Beam without being a creep. Beam can reject him but he won't be retreating to his refusal so easily without a fight.

Beam will be his no matter what.

His instinct said that Beam doesn't detest him by interpreting his behaviour today. He doesn't avoid or oppose the skinship during their movie date earlier that day but somewhat enjoying it too. That is enough for him to tell that Beam is still within his reach.

He's gonna turn his dream into reality by tomorrow.

"Sleep well love." Forth sweetly murmur before closing his eyes to join Beam in the dreamland.

~~~~~

Forth's alarm clock is chiming in the room loudly indicating a 4 am. He had forgotten to reset it. Beam will have his morning jog at five every day and he needs to be there at least minutes before him so that's why it was set like that.

"Ming...your alarm.." Beam wriggles Forth whom he thought is Ming to take care of the bothersome alarm sound.

"Shit!!" The alarm sound ended but Beam thinks he heard Forth's voice so he slowly opened his eyes to catch sight of the person lying beside him.

His eyes blink in seeing Forth instead of Ming and they are in his room.

"Ahh...I'm dreaming again didn't I?" Beam is conversing with himself but was heard by the panic Forth.