Chapter 6

at last the long awaited shitty chapter, deepest apologies from your dearest author, but anyways, heres chapter 6 B)

~

     I thought I knew my way back to my hotel but I guess with all the wandering I've been doing I must've gotten lost because I don't recognize a single thing around me. I wish Marie was with me right now.. we'd probably still get lost but at least I would have someone to keep me company. Now that the sun was about to fully set I was getting a bit anxious but I would rather die than ask someone for help-

    "Pardon me, but you look a bit lost.  You know, I could help you get back to wherever you need to go," A tall statured man with green hair and an odd doctor's outfit looking thing offered. How convenient for me, it's like someone was watching and just knew to "send help."

    "If it's not too much of a bother, I would appreciate it." I thanked him with a smile of gratitude. 

    "I can walk you there too. It's just straight through this alleyway, but we better get going, local gangs like to hang around here."

    Straight through an alleyway huh?  Sounds extremely sketchy to me but, why not risk it and live that Y/N life? (once again please excuse my dumb jokes :')  Before I even took one step in, I could already feel the tingly, cold sensation of spiders crawling up my back.  This whole environment did not give off the types of vibes one would hope for, but I mean, it's only temporary.  I don't see what could go wrong?

    Since I was the one walking in front of the strange man, I could feel his oddly cold stare, and me being the social expert that I am, I decided I should at least try to make some small talk.

    "Are you some sort of doctor, I mean, it'd be pretty strange to wear that weird smock thing if you weren't one, unless of course it was Halloween or something," I thought for a second, maybe I shouldn't insult the outfit of a guy who gives off major red flags, enough even to make me question why I even except help from him.

    "Well, since you ever so kindly asked," His words making me wish I would have just kept my mouth shut, "I used to be a doctor, now I am just a former one."

    "Oh wow, If you don't mind me asking," as if I hadn't intruded enough already, "How did you lose your job?"

    It took him a while to answer, but he finally came up with, "I killed my patients."

    "Heh, that's a good one, but c'mon what's the real reason." I said as I turned around to face him.

    Maybe he wasn't joking, what if he was telling the truth, is he actually a murderer?  All of my suspicions were confirmed once I looked up into his crazed eyes, this man was not joking. 

~

    I should have known better, how could he tell me directions to where I wanted to go if I hadn't even told him an address or anything.  I got myself into this horrible mess and now I don't even know what I'm going to do.

    Why? Oh, just because this man had a death grip on my arm.

    "Hey.." I whispered, "You can let me go now, I already see my building.." My voice now turning into something short of a cry.  I could feel hot tears forming in my eye already, threatening to fall at any moment and a lump in my throat, making it harder and harder to breathe.

    "I'm sorry," the man 'apologized' in a sarcastic tone, "but I'm afraid you'll have to stay with me for a bit longer."

    I couldn't take it anymore, the tears fell from my eyes teasing and taunting me, and making it hard to see.  My legs basically turned to jello with all this newfound fear.  No, it wasn't my knees who were giving in, it was the floor!

~

ahaha did u miss me 😎 ( yes i know, i'm a bum who can't post on time ever and disappear for like 3 months)

school is really killing me right now, not because any of the work is hard, but because i procrastinate and don't wanna do my work :'(

I'll try to be more consistent in my posts but y'all gotta keep me motivated or i'll forgot

(btw if u find any spelling or grammar mistakes tell me cause i sure as hell did not proofread this thing)

once again sorry for the 3 month wait

Adios, I'll see you soon (hopefully)

    -El