°16°

Realizing My Feelings
For You.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"Wake up!!" A loud voice pitch filled the space caused Jimin to stirred up from his deep sleep. He grumbled as he looks around and moved the white-colored blanket that wrapped around his body noticed Taehyung was standing in front of him but wearing nice clothes.

"Bitch, why are you wearing jeans?" Jimin asked confusion clear on his face as Taehyung expressed his boxy smile before jumping on the bed caused Jimin to yelped with the sudden act. "Bitch, you're heavy! Luckily this bed won't crack!" Jimin proclaimed and received a smack on his head not too long after from Taehyung who offended but can't say anything about it because Jimin is lighter than him.

"Go take a shower! We'll go out!" Taehyung said and was silently thankful because Jimin was finally being himself back. How did he know? Well, of course, because Jimin called him a bitch. "Today is Sunday, where on earth will we go? I wanna hibernate!" Jimin said and grabbed the blanket, about to cover himself under it but before he could even do that Taehyung already yanked it away caused him to whine.

"Bitch I wanna sleep!" Jimin said as he pulled the blanket back and cover himself with it, turning his back to Taehyung who smirks devilishly. "Mr. Jeon is downstairs!" Taehyung announced and Jimin abruptly sat up but unfortunately, he jumps a little bit caused him to fall off the bed as Taehyung burst out a laugh while looking at him from above, not even think to help the boy.

"What the fuck Taehyung! That's not cool! That ain't cool you, dick!" Jimin angrily yelled as he stands up even though his butt is badly in pain, grabbing a pillow, and swing it to Taehyung face directly to strike him but before it could hit him, Taehyung already back away from the pillow caused Jimin to missed as he laughs but unnoticed there's no space left behind him as he falls back down making a loud thump.

This time, it's Jimin turns to crack up loudly looking at his best friend so full of himself yet ended up felt the same thing as him. Things like this are what outside people don't see and never will discover... Some of the neighbors even created a rumor about Jimin forced Taehyung to be his assistant and taught him to be disrespectful even though they're practically playmates from childhood.

"Ouch! Damn you Jimin!" Taehyung cursed out loud and Jimin laughs as he wipes off the tears that coming out of his eyes... It was a happy tear every time he remembers how lucky is him to have such a kind friend in his life. Even after what he'd through, Taehyung still stays by his side.

And always will be...

"Come on! We're going shopping!" Taehyung announced and Jimin smile brightly, loving the idea of it because it's been so long since they hang out together outside. Besides, he wanted to buy himself another jacket since his old ones are outdated.

But not right now, right now he's so sleepy...

"Give me a minute!" Jimin said as he lay back down, decided to take a nap but of course, his best friend will never let him do that knowing Jimin is a heavy sleeper and once you give him minutes to sleep, it will turn out hours after that. "No shit sherlock! Go wash up!" Taehyung protest as he grabbed Jimin hand and pull the male to sit up.

He didn't give Jimin any time left as he dragged him to the toilet door and kick the boy's ass hard, caused Jimin to stumbled in front, and before he could curse or do anything, Taehyung already closed the door caused Jimin to cursed out loud from inside. "Damn you Taehyung!!" He heard from inward as he laughed out loud and glanced at his bed, which Jimin agreed to sleep yesterday as he sleeps in his parent's bedroom.