°43°

Park Jimin Is Back In
The Game.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Jimin was standing in front of the school gate while Jungkook watched him from afar in his car. The boy has been standing there for five minutes straight and it somehow managed to make Jungkook worried about him.

He knows why Jimin seems unwilling to enter the school... Of course, because MinJoo was there too but did he has another option? No. Jungkook wants the boy to fight for himself and that means; fight his own traumatic past. He could just go there and conserve Jimin but he chose not to because he knows better than to make the boy fight on his own.

Beside... He didn't know if he will forever be there for Jimin to protect him from danger... Who knows what will happen later?

As for Jimin... He was worried and at the same time scared to step into the school gate again knowing he will meet MinJoo later. He could feel his knees weaken and his palms sweating badly, showing how much he's nervous about all of this but he nonetheless, he needs to move on from the past right?

If he keeps re-reading the same chapter hoping the terrible moment turned into a sweet one then there won't end for him... He knows, no matter what- he needs to move on but that's the thing... He's not strong enough to fight MinJoo. Every time the boy appeared in front of him, Jimin will feel like the whole world changed and returned to the time where he was in primary school.

It feels like the nightmare begins again...

He closed his eyes and wiped his sweaty forehead, already forgot the ring on his finger. "Ouch!!" He hissed in pain, looking at the tiny yet sharp diamond on the ring which unexpectedly peel off his forehead skin. 'Even the tiniest thing could hurt something x20 times bigger then why couldn't I fight MinJoo who isn't any better than me? What was I scared of?' He asked himself and slowly rubbed the ring.

He stared at Jungkook from afar and realized; that man is the reason why he needed to move on. That man is the reason why he needs to breathe, needs to sleep and wake up, needs to smile. That is the man he badly falls in love with and will forever be in love with... If they ever got separated in this lifetime, Jimin surely will search for that man in his next life.

Jimin smiled and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, thinking back on how they first met, to their first kiss, to their first fight, and at last, to their first lovemaking... He realized how beautiful those memories were and opened his eyes once again, feeling the atmosphere around him changed completely.

His body was no longer trembling nor he could feel scared anymore...

It was a new start for Jimin...

Slowly, he stepped inside the school gate and glanced around, feeling all of his world change in the blink of an eye. He continues his walk leaving Jungkook who watched him from afar behind, smiling. Reaching the third level, Jimin could already feel the tension from his class. He knows that the possibility of MinJoo in the class now was high but did he care now?

No. If anything happens to him... MinJoo surely will get in trouble. Moreover when the school is under his father's control. Jimin got nothing to scared of at all...

Jimin walked through the corridor, catching few students from other class attention along as he stopped his step when he reached his class entrance. Everyone's eyes were on him, but Jimin eyes stayed still only on MinJoo who was smirking from afar. The latter even dares to sit on Minwoo's seat... Which is beside Jimin.