chapter 2 " meeting god and three wishes "

As I woke up all the pain I've accumulated up until just a few hours ago has now been completely gone, But this is no time to be in awe at my current condition. As I observe my surroundings I've noticed that I'm not in an ally way anymore than out of no where I start to feel uncomfortable then I feel something move on my back . . . WAIT! a damn second move?. I thought as I started to panicked when I saw black wings?.

huh I didn't think I would even still be considered as an angle considering that I killed a LOT of people, guess I'm dead then. 'oh well'. I thought as I slowly observe my surroundings heaven was well how to put it. . . quiet? I think.

though I still do have one question " where the hell am I? " I mean I guess this could be heaven but their isn't exactly any one in sight.

Looking around I found myself looking at an old man who definitely wasn't their when I looked, sitting on a chair with a table fool of food in front of him, sipping tea. " troublesome" I muttered as I slowly made my way to the old man and sat down in front of him.

" so am I going to hell or not" I said expecting myself not to go to heaven, after all I have killed a lot of people.

ignoring his question god wentt right to explaining what's going to happen 'man I hate my job' god thought as he continued to explain the jest of what he's going to do.

after hearing gods explanation he came to the conclusion that god was insane.

I mean I get that it was his fault I died because of a lightning strike and all but he's GOD he should be able to see the amount of sins I've committed, but instead he gives me three wishes and a second chance to live in an anime world of my choice.

'' I'm confused why are you giving me such a golden opportunity for all you know I could destroy that entire world and reek Havok". I asked In confusion he's god isn't he or is he just insane and that's crazy talk coming from someone like me.

god just huffed and simply said " oh well, simply said I'm bored and had nothing to do so I killed you now I'm reincarnating you in another world " he said in a bored tone.

'' troublesome " I mumbled and sighed in annoyance, but I cant really complain he is after all giving me a second chance.

" well I'm going to get right to it,

1. I want to be reborn as Acnologia in bleach with all of his magic power but turned into as reisie/ spiritual pressure and memories.

2. I want all my memories from my past life.

3. I want my dragon form to be my Zunpakuto, but I still want to be able to use my dragon form with free will.

god just sighed, but complied with his wishes. than with one snap with his finger I disappeared into thin air.

god that wad depressing.