chapter 3 " start of a new life "

The soul society is a afterlife also called the spirit world. This Is also where Shinigami live and where most souls dwell until they are reincarnated into the human world. But I'm different, I was reincarnated from a different world ( as Acnologia the former dragon king ), to in this world by what you people call god.

' what will I do?. will I join Aizen ?. or will I join the soul society?. '

I thought as I appeared in the soul society, but the question is what timeline?. I haven't exactly established that with god, which I probably should have. though I don't really care all that much I mean I'm ACNOLOGIA my favorite character in one of my favorite anime's.

' ok I have to calm down' I thought as I took a deep breath to calm myself down and assess the situation. Looking around I've noticed I'm around a LOT of trees with no people, and no souls around me in sight, but before I should take any action I should supress my reiatsu because if I were to leave my reiatsu open then they would automatically drop dead because of my immense pressure.

' bummer none of them are strong enough. *Sigh* troublesome' . I thought while I examine my surroundings as I tried to supress my reiatsu while thoroughly looking around my surroundings not leaving anything out of my line of sight.

as I look around the view I here something rustling inside a bush, if I didn't have dragon senses I wouldn't have picked it up.

" come out" I said in a demanding tone making sure that person knows that I'm serious and not playing around.

Than just as I said that an orange blob of hair popped up from the bushes and stared at me with caution.

" w- who are you? " she questioned in a timid voice, she was obviously scared of me but why?.

' oh shit, WAIT! but didn't I hide my reiatsu'. I thought in realisation that I probably didn't do it properly I guess that was the reason she was scared and wouldn't come any closer to me because she would be crushed in second so I tried to hide my pressure in a means to show her that I'm no threat, but man am I lucky that none of the captains were alerted.

so as I cloaked my reiatsu I could hear her sigh in relief and her body relaxed, making me seem less of a threat but she was still cautious.

"right'' I said as I cleared my throat to answer her, but what name should I go by I mean I guess I could use Acnologia's name I just hope no one would notice that, that's not my actual name though I'm mainly concerned with the soul society.

but non the less I still would have to introduce myself '' my name is Acnologia Apocalypse- ". I paused for a second, as she had a looked at me from head to toe and noticed the strange markings on my body.

'crap how am I supposed to answer her if she asks' but to my relief she didn't I guess she just thought that the markings were just my birthmark.

'' I see well nice to meet you my name is Rangiku Matsamoto'' she said as she held out her hand for me to shake to which I complied with and shook her hand.

'' you know what I claim you as my big brother" 'wait what?!' I thought in surprise as she spoke to me in a demanding tone while roughly yet gently dragged me to her home?! I think?.

' well that was oddly easy *sigh* troublesome women ' I thought as I was being surprisingly dragged by this women who had immense strength to be able to drag me.

As we arrived to what looked like an ancient time modeled house she dragged me into her hut, but than she suddenly stopped and smiled wildly as their was someone standing their at the entrance of the hut.

This person was Gin ichimaru, the supposed future captain of the 3rd division in the Gotei 13 well that is until he betrays the soul society. his bankai is Kamishini no yari named shinso and looks exactly like he did when he was in the anime.

he just stood their with his arm crossed and stared at me as rangiku went into the hut to do something while I was still standing alone with gin in an uncomfortable silence.

'' ahem " he coughed to get my attention which brought me to look up at his face as I waited patiently for him to continue.

" who are you?, what do you want with Rangiku?" he said in a some what rude tone which doesn't surprise me at all he seemed like the type to be protective.

" my name is Acnologia Apocalypse and I have no intentions with her whatsoever, as she is some what like a sister to me " I said with full honesty liaised in my answer leaving no lie, to which he accepted my answer with a satisfied nod he led me into the hut.

and from that day onwards we became like a family, nothing and no one could break us, at least not while I'm still here and breathing.

five years late

---------------------------

that day we met marked the day we would become a family in the time I've spent with them I've told them about my *cough* dragon problem which to my surprise they accepted who I was and what I was, but I haven't told them about the fact that I was reincarnated into this world and that I know everything that's about to happen so I kept quiet.

during these five years I've also secretly trained my dragon slayer powers though I haven't even attempt to transform into a dragon because that would cause a lot of ruckus and a lot of reiatsu exposed to all of the seretei and that I do not want.

so instead I trained my control on reiatsu to further expand my horizon in the arts of reiatsu Shinigami combat forms such as Hakuda, Hoho, Kido, and zenjutsu. learning the control of my reiatsu will help me in the long run which Is why I'm practicing earlier than later.

all of us have been discussing about applying for the academy which will be in a couple of days and we have all agreed in going and applying for the academy so we packed up all our belongings and left to the entrance exam.