Amelia Kawakami (OC) Bio

Sorry for the very late introduction of the original character I added in the book. I will update you guys as soon as I finish this one.

=====

First introduced in: Chapter 17 - First Impression

Old look

New look

New look

(This art can be found on DeviantArt as well, on my profile, InsanityLunatic2001)

Age: 15

Hero Name: Glint

Birthday: April 26

Height: 5'5

Occupation: Student

School: U.A High School; Class 1-A

Quirk: Photon Beams

Description:
The Quirk can allow the user to create and project beams composed of photon that are capable of almost pierce anything they come into contact with.

As the user gains more control, they can be able to control the intensity of their beam for harmless or deadly burning effects.

However, over usage of her Quirk causes the person's body to overheat and so they need to cool down before they can use it again.

The more intense the beam is, the more risk the person gains of over heating themselves.

She'll need to try to concentrate and work on one finger at a time while working on firing her beams from her fingers. Plus, continuously shooting her beams will increase her body's durability and lower the risk for overheat.

Another weakness is her beams can only be in a straight line. But, this weakness can be countered by means of mirrors.

And she actually can't pierce through mirrors or windows since glass reflects light.

If the beam hurt a person, he or she would get hurt, but it depends on how much heat Amelia puts into that one beam.

=====

I would like to add the announcement of who will be in Izuku's Harem, but this chapter is mainly on the OC, so maybe as soon as a certain someone confessed her feelings to Izuku, that'll be the time where I can announce who'll be in the harem.

And I'm so sorry for the long hiatus, but thank you for understanding for people who have patience enough to wait. I am working on the new chapter, so do not worry about it, but forget the doubt or thought that I will abandon this book.

I will never abandon the very thing that brought me here today.

As of now, I know you're frustrated that this is an original character introduction, and I will take all the frustrations. It's my fault that I never update this book for a very long time. As a punishment, I will write the new chapter and fix it by Grammarly thankfully.

Again, thank you for understanding and please be safe from the coronavirus.

I have a feeling that people who were born years after the virus era will be confused by what I mean hehe.

Anyways, stay safe and as always, go give it your all,

Plus Ultra!