Ch. 27 - Izuku Midoriya versus Shoto Todoroki

Chapter 27 - Izuku Midoriya versus Shoto Todoroki

==Somewhere in a city==

Sirens can be heard all around the city. Chaos can be considered to call for this situation. But that chaos radiates from one person hidden from public.

Somewhere away from the numerous police sirens, a pro hero was running nonstop before pressing a button to his left earpiece and commanded, "Squad A, go north! Squad B, check west side!"

"Squad A, roger!"

"Squad B, roger!"

Both squads confirmed as the pro hero continued the search alone. Until...

"Is that...?" Stopping his tracks, he ran back to the alleyway where he saw a silhouette of a human.

Activating his Quirk from his elbows, he went from a wall to another wall until he's in the air.

Seeing where he landed, his eyes furrowed with confirmation. "(There's no doubt.)"

Using his Quirk again to slow down his descend, he landed without harm. But the harm he had now, is right behind him as he turned around and pressed on his earpiece.

"I found him!"

A dark alleyway. That's where the pro hero is. The person he's looking for matches the description in the wanted list of every pro heroes and police department in Japan.

Wearing dark combat sleeveless suit, a messy tattered cloth that hides the person's face, and most of all, he's armed with sharp weapons.

"Hero Killer!"

Standing before the pro hero is a notorious vigilante. Just like the name itself...

The vigilante killed many heroes. Those eyes of his are letting out the intent to kill whoever's on his path, especially a pro hero like the one right now.

This pro hero is Ingenium, none other than the older brother of Tenya Iida. And the mission he's in?

...

To capture The Hero Killer before he will kill more heroes in the future.

"Today's a hassle, huh, Ingenium?" The Hero Killer asked sarcastically while drawing a sword from the scabbard.

"It's the end of the road for you!" Ingenium raised his guard as they're ready for the battle. A life and death situation.

Would it be the end of The Hero Killer's ways? Or will Ingenium get killed?

Time to find out soon.

==U.A High School==

...

...

...

"But you want to be a hero, don't you?"

"It's okay for you to be one."

...

"Good luck out there, Kawakami-san."

"Thank you, guys." With that, the red-haired girl left, preparing for the first match of the quarter finals tournament. Ten minutes have passed and everyone are now back at their respective places.

"Welcome back, guys! Here is the first match of the quarter-finals round!" The mass people are, again, shouting with excitement, eager to see the action of these combatants that have passed to the next round.

"Here are the first students!" Present Mic started. "With her hair, she can immobilize her opponent quickly without any damage! From the Hero Course, the angel, Ibarra Shiozaki!" The mentioned girl showed her happy expression, knowing that Present Mic introduced her correctly.