Mystery

How could I let myself be late for Mr. B's class. Especially on the first day back. Ugh! If only I hadn't fucking stopped to talk to Ashton then we wouldn't have this problem at all. Whatever. It was worth it. I dash down the hall to get to Mr. B's class. I swung open the door and all eyes were on me.

"Stop looking at me like I killed somebody." I said.

I went and sat down to the only person I knew in this class. Ricky Allen. He was a little geeky but I liked him. He had thin black glasses that framed his face. Blonde hair, that went surprisingly nice with his brown eyes. He wasn't tall, but he wasn't short either, he was more average then anything. It was aid that he was odd, and weird. But I honestly didn't mind.

"Hey Ricky!" I said and smiled.

"Hey Domonick, how did you like being away?" Ricky asked.

"Terrible, yet fabulous at the same time." I said and chuckled.

Beckah and Ricky, had to be two of my best friends. They were funny, and just a blast to be around. Yet they always bickered. Everyone said they were like the two most annoying kids in the school. Well if they are annoying, then I love annoying.

"What happened?" He asked, I bet the second it came out his mouth, he wished he hadn't asked. Because Mr. B walked over and smacked a ruler down on his desk.

"Mr. Allen? How would you and Miss Anthony, like to spend this afternoon in detention. I highly doubt your friend would appreciate you getting her a detention her first day back." He said, and turned to me.

"Welcome back Miss Anthony." He said and smiled. He was really mean, and strict, but he could be very kind. I hated, yet really enjoyed his class. Yes, I know that's very conflicting to itself. But oh well, I'm bipolar.

"Thank you Mr. B." I said with a light smile.

"Now Mr. Allen unless, you would like to spend your afternoon here, I would stop talking in my class." Mr. B said very sternly.

I had truly missed being here. It was nice to be back with my teachers, and my friends. Especially Ricky and Beckah. The only thing I wish was different, was Marky. I missed him. But it was time to leave my comfort zone, let go of him, and move on. I closed my eyes for a minute. I opened to the door swinging open, and in walked a new kid......

He looked exactly like Marky......