Table Trouble

"Um what the hell are you doing at my table?" I stated with disgust.

"Your table?" Aiden said with a chuckle.

"Yes, my table." I spoke again. As if it wasn't clear enough the first time.

"I don't know where you came from sweetcheeks, but this ain't your table. This is our table. Your new here so we'll be lenient." Some guy sitting next to Aiden said.

"Carper, be easy on the girl. She doesn't know better." Aiden said with that same cocky smirk.

So, Carper. That was the pricks name. I heard footsteps smacking up behind me. It was Ricky and Beck.

"Domonick, what are you doing?" Beck basically screeched.

"Trying to sit at our table." I said, I was getting pissed, like really pissed.

"That isn't our table anymore." Ricky said. I looked at him. I could feel my face getting red.

"Domonick!" I heard a familiar voice yell my name. I turned to see Ashton running towards me.

"Hey Ashton." I replied, Beck mouth gaped open.

"Good you found my normal lunch table" he said with a chuckle.

"You sit with these jerks?" I questioned.

"Jerks?" The kid Casper toyed back.

"Yes, you guys are jerks." I said. I watched some girl start to walk up to us.

Lexi.

I remembered her from before I left. She was friends with Marky too.

"Dommy!" She squealed. Then gave me a crushing hug.

"Bitch, what the fuck." I pushed her off me. Ricky and Beck just stared. I doubt they could even keep up with what was going on.

"What is wrong with you Dommy? Don't you remember me?" Lexi questioned with a look of concern. Fake. She was fake. Everything about her. Had been since freshman year. What were we now Juniors. She still hadn't changed.

"What's wrong with me? The girl who harassed me, and bullied me all through freshman year, just tried to give me a hug. A suffocating hug might I add." I said. I felt a shot of pain into my face, and I could feel the acid taste of blood in my mouth. I felt myself fall backwards, only to have Ricky catch me.

"Thanks Ricky." I said. I put my hand to my mouth, and pulled it back. Of course.

Blood.

One of Lexi's friends had come up behind her and punched me. Ricky and Beck had to hold me back from punching her right back, but obviously it would've been harder.