Chapter 1

Hope you like it!

~°~

"I already told you I want them to be passed this morning didn't I? It's 1pm and I didn't get any. What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" The employee is now gulping harshly, facing the oh-so-mad Jungkook.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mr. Jeon. I finished the powerpoint presentation f-first and didn't notice the t-time--" The employee stutter.

"You know how much I despise those who pass their reports late! You're fucking fired!!! Pack your things and leave immediately" Jungkook said angrily. The employee immediately left the office and harshly wiped his tears running down on his cheek.

"Fucker..." Jungkook hissed.

The moment Jungkook heard the door closed. He closed his eyes while massaging his temple and sighed deeply. He only slept for 3 hours as he still have lots of works to do and he can't just slack off.

He worked hard to reach where he is right now. He build his own company and became the most successful and famous company in Seoul.

His father is so disappointed at him the moment he said that he'll live alone and won't stay in contact with them anymore. He cut all of his ties with his son, his credit cards, his cars and everything Jungkook owns.

However, he didn't know that Jungkook had a bank account that no one knows and used the money to build his own company.

The silence in the room was soon vanished when three knocks was heard. Jungkook deeply sighed for the nth time before uttering a 'come in' to the intruder.

Rosé's flirty face was soon showed behind the door. She swayed her hips sensually even though Jungkook won't see as he is facing his computer, starting to add some information in his report.

"What?" Jungkook said.

"You have a meeting 10 minutes from now, Jungkook. Directors are now waiting for your presence" Rosé softly uttered.

"Say to them I'll be there shortly. And also... You should call me Mr. Jeon as I'm your boss and not some friends or shit. Now, Leave." He said coldly.

Rosé just smiled and went to the meeting room to announce that Jungkook is coming shortly.

Jungkook momentarily stared at his computer for a while before standing up, leaving his office and walked to the meeting room.

The directors stood up to greet their CEO and Jungkook just nodded before taking his seat at the very end of the room.

"We don't have all day. Start the meeting." Jungkook coldly said. The directors went back to their seats while Sehun is preparing his presentation for the proposal about the partnership of Lee enterprise and JJK corp.

"Good day everyone. Today, the CEO of Lee enterprise proposed a deal. And he said to seal your partnership and fully trust each other, he'll give to you his only daughter, Lee Eunbi and proposes for a marriage." Sehun started.

"Reject the offer"

"The offer aside the marriage thing is actually good, Jungkook-ah. It'll help our company to grow more if we joined forces with them" Namjoon, one of Jungkook's trusted director in JJK corp. said.

"Tell to Mr. Lee I'll think about it. Next." Jungkook said. The meeting goes on and every director shared their opinions and the CEO cleared some of the issues and ended the meeting after 2 hours.

"I think it's your Father's doing, Jungkook. He just... won't let you go. I think he's trying to come in your life again as your company is now successful and the fact that you're still single is itching him" Namjoon softly uttered, watching his own words as he know how much Jungkook loathes his father.

"I actually don't care and I don't give a fuck. I'll accept Lee's offer but I won't marry the bitch" Jungkook harshly said.

Namjoon just sighed. Understanding that there's no way Jungkook will marry the girl. Especially he still hasn't moved on from his past relationship. He watched Jungkook changed his demeanor from angry to a calm face. Already knowing where this conversation is going.

"Hyung... Did you find something about him now?" Jungkook calmly asked. Though his heart is doing the opposite.

"I... I'm sorry, Jungkook" Namjoon hesitantly said. Nervous what will be the latter's reaction.

Jungkook just closed his eyes and slowly nodded.

"We're not stopping at finding leads about him, but it's hard. US is too big. We still doesn't have enough connections in US to help us." Namjoon said.

"But Jungkook-ah, do you think it's time to move on? It's been-what? 4 years already. What if you're the only one who's hoping to meet him again? What if h-he moved on and find someone his parents support?"

"Do you think I didn't tried?! I-I badly wanted to get over him but I just can't! I want him to leave my mind and heart and let me be happy but... He's my world, Hyung... I can't let go" Jungkook brokenly uttered. As much as he wanted to cry, he won't do it. Especially not in front of Namjoon. He needs to be tough.

Namjoon bit his lips. Regretting that he suggested it to the younger. He knows how much he love the boy and yet he said that. He saw those times Jungkook was not caring about his surroundings everytime he's with his lover. His world, His Taehyung...

Taehyung.

Oh how much he love Taehyung that it definitely broke him when Taehyung flew to US, leaving Jungkook behind. Ever since, all those smiles, laughs and all emotions left Jungkook's body. In 4 years, he removed the word "happy" in his vocabulary. As he knows Taehyung is his one and only happiness.

Kim Taehyung.... Where are you?

~•~

Comment down your opinions about the story! Thank you so much!