chapter | 07

Three months passed in a blink, but they grew closer to each other. They didn't talk about that night after that and Taehyung was happy how understanding other was. They talk everyday in call whenever they got time. Always set up little meet-ups, or should I say date!

It was two days before the show starts, they both were sitting with their managers and few others were also present. They were waiting for producer of the show.

They all stood up and bowed to the older man as he entered the room while returning the gesture.

"Thank you for coming, you all know the reason why we are gathered here. After two days shooting is going to start" he motioned an assistant to come beside him. "Her name is Go Won and she is going to give you information further" he said and sat on the seat.

"Hello, I'm Go Won. Thank you for coming here. Taehyung-ssi and Jeongguk-ssi, you are going to live together in a house provide by the show for three months with Cameras  installed. Your schedule will going to same as your daily life. You are allowed to go everywhere but you have to inform first. Please try to act like domestic couple. We are rooting for you both and we know you both will do great work. Your fans are excited to see you. Fighting!" She ended up with a smile, she is secretly rooting for both of them, but she couldn't say that loud because of show rules and she also didn't know about their relationship. But she didn't miss the sweet glances they were taking when she was speaking.

"I'm so excited" Taehyung said eyes sparkling already imagining themselves in the show. Four of them were left in the room with few staffs. Jeongguk chuckled at him, he was also excited. They decided to go restaurant for dinner.

Once they reached restaurant, Jeongguk opening door for Taehyung. Taehyung shyly smiled and him and muttered a small thank you.

"Look at that brat, I'm with him for like four years not to add his training days, he never once opened for me" yugyeom jokingly scowled at him. Jeongguk turned at him and glared, but deep down he was embarrassed he wanted to kill yugyeom for killing his moment.

Taehyung laughing broke their staring contest. Mina joined him, let's go. They entered the restaurant. They were free to show themselves, that restaurant was famous among idols and his privacy. They respect idol's privacy, so they didn't have to bother about hiding their identity.

Yugyeom booked a room for them to have more privacy. After few seconds a worker came to them and lead them a way to their booked room.

The scene from room was mesmerizing. The room was on the top of the building in vip section, they could see the whole Seoul from up there, night time making the view more beautiful, lights made it seems like the sky is on the ground, stars were scattered all around. It was beautiful. And Jeongguk moon was in front of him, looking at scene mouth agape.

He smiled, somehow he found that so adorable whenever the blue haired look things with his sparkling eyes, like an amusement park for a kid, like a girl look at her barbie doll.

"Come on let's order" yugyeom voice interrupted him from admiring the other. He controlled the urge to curse at him. He put hands on Taehyung shoulder and made him sit while yugyeom did the same with Mina both giggling teasing the soon to be fake married couple. Both of their face flushed.

They ordered and ate their food while having chat here and there. After eating they went to the parking lot. Yugyeom and mina were walking in front of both. Jeongguk sneakily held other hand as the blue haired blushed looking at the ground and then their hands. Their hand fitted together like a puzzle. Jeongguk large hand with Taehyung delicate hands , perfect!

This time yugyeom drive them back to the entertainment building. They bid their goodbyes.

Half an hour after Jeongguk reached his house. He decided to stay in his house today, he sighed put his jacket on the couch and was about to go for shower when his phone ringed.

He groaned, who stopped him from getting a warm shower. But his irritation immediately changed into a smile when he saw caller ID.

Tae❤️...

"Hello" Jeongguk said. "Hey gguk, did you reach home" Taehyung asked, already into his role without knowing. "Yes, I'm home" Jeongguk chuckled, smile never leaving his smile as he talked to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry for calling so late" Taehyung felt bad for calling him late at night, he didn't know but he wanted to hear other's voice and he couldn't wait.

"Hey Tae, no problem you can call me whenever you want. Don't say sorry everytime okay. Now tell me did you reach home" Jeongguk said to him.

"Yes" Taehyung said and laid on the bed on stomach, phone on the bed with speaker on. He played with the bedsheet. His eyes started to get heavy.

"Are you not sleepy yet hmm.. you had too much work today. Take rest okay! Tae" Jeongguk looked at his phone when he got no response to check by any chance call got cut but other was still on line.

"Tae are you there" he asked but in return he heard soft snores. He smiled, oh so his baby is already asleep. Younger had to work today and then their meeting for the show went for more than four hours, ofcourse he was sleepy.

"Good night petal. My baby sweet dreams" he whispered and end the call. Smile adorning on his lips even after he drifted to sleep.

My chapters always end with sleeping. Hehe maybe because I love sleeping 😴

Btw thank you for reading.

Stay happy and healthy.

Please vote and comment.

Have a beautiful day ❤️

–✨ your eyes tell ✨

–✨ your eyes tell ✨