chapter | 29

They both breathed heavily as they stayed in each other embrace. The heavenly performance had ended. The whole crowd was still silent.

Taehyung snapped back into reality after being lost in his own world. He heard nothing from the crowd, only silence. His heart scared, that they didn't like their performance. He shut his tightly, clutching onto other's shirt more tightly. Not ready to face the world.

Oh boy how wrong he was, so oblivious by the fact they completely left the crowd speechless.

On the other hand, Jeongguk had a proud smile on his face, so proud of himself and Taehyung. Despite of being nervous, his baby did a very good job.

He rubbed Taehyung's back, and detached himself from his slowly. They faced the crowd, Taehyung bit his lips. And out of sudden the crowd started cheering loudly, startling the poor boy.

His eyes teared up, he felt so emotional seeing that people like their performance, how they were supporting and cheering for them.

They bowed down to the crowd and went backstage. As soon as they reached their room, Taehyung pulled Jeongguk in a tight hug who returned it by wrapping his hand around his waist.

"I'm so happy" Taehyung whispered, Jeongguk smiled at it.

"I'm happy too baby, you did so well" Jeongguk said while patting other's silver hair. "I'm so proud of you two" another voice said.

They finally realized they were not alone in the room, some saff members who were showing thumbs up and a dramatic hoseok, who wiped his fake tears.

Taehyung looked down blushing furiously while Jeongguk rubbed his nape, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh come on you two, no need to be embarrassed. We know haw hella cheesy you both, god don't give me diabetes by seeing this sweet couple" J-hope said looking up.

"Shut up" Jeongguk said.

"Let's go it's time for announcement"  and they both went to stage with other couples. Jeongguk was dead sure they were going to win while Taehyung was in doubt.

Jeongguk held his hand and squeezed gently, "don't be nervous baby. This is ours" Jeongguk said.

All attention turned towards anchor who started speaking.

" All the performance has ended. Thank you to our lovely couple who worked hard, to give us these wonderful performances.

Now, this is the time of our results, any guess" the anchor asked the crowd, who shouted. It was hard to make it out whose name was yelled.

Anchor laughed " wow our people are energetic as always. So let's not break it. The winner of "our married life season 4 golden chance" winner is.....

He again show the mic to the crowd who shouted their names.

"You got it, our golden chance winner is couple 'TAEKOOK'. Congratulations Jeongguk and Taehyung you won the competition and chance to go on a date at your desirable place." Anchor said as people cheered out loud clapping their hands.

Jeongguk smiled while Taehyung was practically jumping from happiness, they won.

They accepted the voucher, and a trophy. All other couples also congratulated them.

After that they happily went home cuddling and maybe doing something more, Ahem only they knew.

__________

"Ms. I got the information" a man said. Yeri smirked "speak".

"His mother died when he was ten, and his sister committed suicide after that. People before said that drug caused Mrs. Kim death, but proven wrong. Mr. Kim forced him. He was abusive and right now is in the jail. He is sentenced for fifty years" The man informed.
^[ I don't know how law, jail that thing works so let's bear with it]

"Hmm, you're excused" she said, the man bowed and left.

"Mom" her mom hummed.

"You listened what he said right" yeri said looking at his mom.

Her mom, Yuna raised a eyebrow " now what is cooking inside your pretty head my girl. This better be interesting okay".

Yeri clapped her hand one time clicking his tongue. "Oh mom, this is more than interesting. Aww that boy lived a pathetic life, I wanna make it more for stealing my baby. I will snatch Jeongguk from him. I saw him first, loved him first he is mine"

"Say" Yuna said.

"Mom I'm going to add to one more person in this plan. Can you bring him to me pretty please." Yeri said pouting.

Yuna smiled and ruffled her hair. "Anything for you, whom you want" she said.

"His father, I want his father. Bring me his father mom. I'm sure he also wants to play with me." Yeri said, with devilish grin. Yuna smiled.

"She gets what she wants"

Short chapter, I'm busy with something. Thank you for reading.

Ignore the mistakes.

Stay safe.

Have a nice day ❤️