👻chapter 1👻 ghost house.

Zylith pov

(Finally.....)

(I'm going to get my own place! house-haunting can be hard, right?)

"I got this!" I said to myself while fisting my plam.

hi I'm Zylith and I'm 18 years old.

 today I'm going get my new house and I'm too excited because the others were like,

first house:

"is this house on weed?? cause it's so high!' I said to myself.

second house:

" the rent is free, you know!" the drunk old man said.

"no, thank you!" I said faking a smile.

third house:

"is that a dead body being carried out?" I said freaking out.

"listen, honey! I don't waste time nor space! you want the place or not!!" the landlord said.

 present time

(house number 27? ahh! I lost tracks.)

"beautiful space, fully furnished. you will be renting one out of the two rooms available. full disclosure, this place allegedly haunted. that's why the rent is discounted at 50 percent." landlady Howser explained.

"you mean the rent won't put my wallet on diet and it comes with free friends who cannot leave the place.?" I said sarcastically.

"soul! [sold]" I said smirking.

there was a awkward silence for a while then the landlady started laughing.

"hilarious!!" the landlady said laughing.

"laugh and I might sign the contract right now" I said smiling.

the lady stopped laughing all on a sudden, " this is serious. once you sign the one year lease, you're not allowed to break the contract unless you find another renter to take your place or you have to pay [insert an abscene amount of money] as penalty".

" I can tell you right now, plenty have jumped in because of the low price.... but most lasted a week.. think very carefully before signing. say.. aren't you a little young to look for a space alone? are you moving out for school?" the landlady added.

I didn't actually move out for school.

one day I came home  just to see my belongings packed in boxes, on the pavement in front of my parent's house. I saw a note saying, "good luck surviving on your own.."

" hey, young lady! are you still listening? why are you moving out?"- I got cut off my thoughts by the landlady.

"no reasons! I'll explore the rooms a bit!" I said turning behind.

no reasons aside from being tossed out for... disobeying my parents.

they said, "study to be a doctor or a nurse at least!:"

I said "no." and that was the end of it!

I went to the bedroom. It was more than huge.

"wow! amazing place! even the paint still smells fresh. the rent is so low because of some paranormal activities, really?" I said to myself.

bright, warm sunlight illuminating through the windows. A gentle scent of a misty waterfall from freshly washed floorboards. 

faint sounds of cars and dogs barking at a distance. it's all so quaint. A perfect place to draw in.

suddenly I heard water dripping from the bathroom. I turned around and walked towards the bathroom. sounds like someone washing their hands.

(the realtor is still in the living room. I mean it is an open house. is someone in there?

I opened the door slowly. empty.... it was empty. 

I looked atthe mirror, "damn I'm cute! hey gurll😉 is you single??" I said flirting with myself.

I noticed that the mirror was foggy... as if someone just took a shower.  I swiped the mirror.

suddenly I saw a boy with mint hair in the mirror reflection.

hey guys!! this is my 2nd ff. hope you like it.

vote and comment. it's free, for god's sake!!

.................😑😑😑😑

bye then...