👻chapter 2👻 the ghost on my couch

I gasped. what was that just now? is this a trick mirror?

they say if you press your hand against the glass and there's a gap between your fingertip and the reflection, then you're touching a regular mirror.

THERE IS A GAP. THIS IS A REGULAR MIRROR!!!

I was shaking .

"is everything ok?? are you alright? you look like you just saw a ghost!' the landlady said staring at me. 

I turned myself around with a smile, "heheh!"

she was confused.

"Mrs. Howser, I'll take this place!" I said smirking.

something must be wrong with my brain. Paranormal activities intrigue me.

after a while

"let me get this straight! you're telling me tat you were warned that the house is haunted..... and you literally saw a ghost in the bathroom mirror... but you bought the place anyways..." she said while writing something in her hand.

"please smack your head against the screen right here" she said showing her hand that says "common sense".

"Zylith do you not do the common sense thing that people usually do??" she added.

yes! that's my best friend Verose. She is 18, too!

"ugh, yes, queen

"ugh, yes, queen. lecture me with that sexy australian accent, Verose." I said awkwardly smiling.

"shut up, you creep!!" she said annoyingly.

"you know how much Iove paranormal stuff!" I explained.

"yes, I've seen your netflic history...but Zylith.. fiction is one thing.....

AND RENTING AN ACTUAL HAUNTED HOUSE IS ANOTHER!"  she shouted.

".......truuueee......  but I can't afford any other places close to the university I want to attend.

plus a haunted house is still better than...."

flashback

"I warned you already. Get a bad grade and you can kiss those distractions goodbye." my father said tearing my sketches apart.

"my art sketches!" I said tearing up.

"no more doodling, mangas , fictional books or going out with friends. You made me do this, you only have yourself to blame. do you understand, Zylith? put the rest of the boos and the sketch books in the trash can." he said.

my dad was very strict about going out with friends. this books accompanied me through many lonely nights.

I starved through many lunches to save up for each one of those books that he made me throw away.

present time

A haunted house is better than dealing with my dad.

"A haunted house is still better than what, Zylith? Finish your sentence before I turn 30, please!"  Verose said annoyingly.

"ahah..... nothing!" I said moving my hands in the air as a sign of "no".

"I gotta submit a few more job applications. Talk to you later, Verose. Have fun at school."

"alright, fine. Keep me posted if anything happens. And don't do anything stupid, Zylith." she said threatening me.

"of course not! bye, Verose!"  with that I cut off the call.

now where was I?

"ah, right!" I looked at the ouija board and smirked.

"Hello, my name is Zylith. Is there any other entity on the premises? " I said looking around.

"please give me a sign that you're here. hey, house! do stuff!" I said while my hands were floating in the air. even my pet cat thought that I was a crazy witch.[bitch]

suddenly I felt something beside me walking away like, "whoosh!"

I turned around just to see my mr.purrfect  freaking out like he saw a ghost. he is like this all the time. so I let it fade.

"ugh! house did not do stuff! you had one job house!" I said annoyingly.

A Few Days Later

I was coming home after doing groceries.

my front door is opened!

could have sworn I locked it before I left. Did I fail to shut it tightly?

I creaked the door a little.

that's odd. Mr.Purrfect normally sit beside the doormat when I come home.

where is he?

"hello, Mr.purrfect!?" I said as I walked towards the living room.

there I saw someone holding my cat on my couch. 

(who is that?)

(why is he in my apartment holding my cat?)

(and why is my cat letting him?)

(he doesn't even let me hold him that long!)

(top ten anime betrayals!!)

(oi, come here.)

my cat turned his back on me.

"ah!! come on, what if that stranger is dangerous?" I said freaking out.

 (calm down, Zylith.)

(maybe he wandered  into the wrong apartment. Or maybe he is the new housemate the landlady mentioned before?)

(still! better safe than sorry!)

I came a little closer to the stranger.

"excuse me sir! why are you in my apartment?" I said shakingly while holding a slipper on my left hand.

suddenly the man[boy] turned around. his face was something that couldn't be described in words.

(did a kpop boy band member accidentally wandered onto my couch!)

(ok! mr.purrfect! I forgive your betrayal. If I were you, I wouldn't choose me either.)

(hold on, he looks familiar! LIKE THE GHOST IN THE BATHROOM MIRROR!)

(then....)

I stepped closer to him.

(whatever lies in front of me.........  might not be a human!!!)

suddenly the atmosphere around me changed as I trie to touch the stranger. It was like somebody started to do the horror movies sound, like,"bbabam! bbabam!"

I was shaking in fear.

just then I was about to touch him........

guess what happened to her??

was he really a ghost?