prologue

Y/n pov

I jokingly elbowed my cousin (hestia)  arm with a chuckle.

We were discussing about the older fairytale  version of disney movies. Hestia had thought the older versions would be more cannon, while i thought the disney version was more cannon.

I was probably wrong, as not everything ends with happiness, my the 6yr old part of me stood their ground, and eventually, we agreed to disagree.

But ironically, my birthday was coming up soon, me and Hestia were having a sleepover. And Ironically enough, it was disney themed. I had the PERFECT idea. So i told Hestia.

2 weeks later

I opened the door and let her in, disney blankets and a playlist of disney movies ready to be played. Disney decorations EVERYWHERE.

We both loved fairytales a lot. We grew up with them after my parents died and Hestia's parents had to raise me. We grew up close and now we cant be torn apart.

We ordered pizza for dinner and Watched 6 disney movies, we were half way through the movies, and had just started sleeping beauty, when we heard the doorbell.

I paused the movie, and got up to open it. There, Outside, was nobody. I looked down, and saw a dusty book.
'How is it still dry..? Its been raining all night..' i thought to myself.

I picked the book up, and blew the dust off it. There, i read 'The Grimms brothers' Fairytales. I excitedly brought the book inside and showed Hestia.

"Hess! Look what i found outside!"
I smiled at her in glee. She frowned, "That seems sketchy.. are you sure you wanna read it?"
I frowned too, then i sighed. She was right. "I mean.. whats gonna happen? We are going to get transported to a different world?"
(Bitch dont jinx it)

She raised an eyebrow, and judged me while i just stood there.
After a while, she blinked and said "Fair enough."

I opened the book, and the pages were blank. All except the last page. It said..

Pick a page, all except the last,
Pick a page, I'm sure you'll have a blast..
Pick a page, dont be scared,
Pick a page, you must be prepared,
Place your hand on a page, and let the story start.
For you must pick a page, or the story may never begin.
If you give up on your adventures,
Life wont leave you good luck.

PICK A PAGE
Y/N

I sweatdropped. 'Oh..'
Hestia, who was more quick thinking, quickly said something.
" I think i understand. You place your hand on the page, and you enter a fairytale, and rewrite it. You see there are no words on the page? You need to rewrite it. Turn back to the first page, we should start there"
I turn back to the first page, and look at hestia, "what will you do then?" She smiles at me reassuringly "I suppose i will watch as it gets rewritten, and make sure your safe, if not, ill use those spells ive been practicing to help you out of there."
I nod, as i look at the page inquisitively, i place my hand on the page.
My vision goes black.

I will use more dialogue later in the story.

This wasnt a long chapter because it was a prologue.