Chapter 2. Jack and The Beanstalk (2/4)

I woke up, I was back home.
Hestia jumped, "YOUR BACK! There is so much I have to tell you!" I nodded. "This may be only temporary, I only have a few seconds to explain" She stumbled over her words.

"Well, it turns out every protagonist in this story is a yandere and are coming for your buttcheeks so you need to get close and complete the story but don't get too close or you'll be stuck, also don't mention anything to them about being from another world as that makes it worse!" She took a breath. "AND WE HAVE TO COMPLETE IT OR WE'LL DIE!!" she cried.

After her explanation was finished, she hugged me.
"Just don't get too close!" She fussed.
I nodded, listening clearly to her.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy. "Your waking up!" She gasped as she tried to grab my hand, although her attempts were fruitless as I woke up in my new bed milliseconds later.

I sat up. I suppose I can't start the day  without getting dressed.

I changed into a cute outfit, and left the house.

As I was about to knock on Jack's door, I glanced at the large beanstalk right beside his house.

Holy shit that's big. (That's what she said)

I sighed at my dead humor. No wonder my parents left me. (Jk jk she moved out)

As I finally knocked, a scruffy woman opened the door. "Who are you?"
She scoffed. I sweatdropped.
Bit bitchy.
"I'm y/n! Is Jack here?"
She glared at me, but soon looked inside. "OI! GET HERE YA LITTLE SHIT YA GOT A GIRLFRIEND WAITING FOR YA!"

Yeah well her life wasn't the best.
Calm down.. I've got to act like I don't want to punch a bitch into the next few millenia.

Jack stumbled down the stairs, looking nervous. "Sorry mum, um.. hi y/n, what do you want?"

I sweatdropped.
"Well, i was wondering if you noticed the massive beanstalk outside your house?"

He paused, and grabbed my hand, he led me to the beanstalk. "Its so big! How'd it get here though?"

I tilted my head, faking curiosity, "I'm not sure, did you plant those beans that you got yesterday?"

His eyes lit up. "OF COURSE! But no.. I didn't... -It doesn't matter! Can you climb?" He asked.

I stood there awkwardly.  "No i cant.."
I chuckled 'pathetic' I inwardly said to myself. Jokingly, of course.

He laughed. "Get on my back, ill climb with the both of us!"
I paused. "Oh no I couldn't-"
He scooped me up and put me on his back, I had no choice but to hold on as he started quickly climbing.

I looked down, HOW WERE WE THIS FAR FROM THE GROUND ALREADY?!
Also how the fuck is he carrying me when he's shorter than me?

I nuzzled my head into Jack's neck, as i felt him look back at me. I was so screwed!

.........................................................................

Hestia cringed.
This was some messed up shit. Like, messed up messed up. What was this creep doing?! Fawning over her bestie like that!

If she could join that fairytale right now she'd smack the shit out of him she would.

Fortunately the book was in Jack's perspective,  meaning we know his intentions.

She just hopes that y/n will make it back safe..

.........................................................................

I awed. It was massive.
Quickly her awe disappeared though, after remembering that they had to hide from a massive angry giant dude, and do it all with a yandere. She looked down, this was going to be a long ride.

Ha! You thought it would end now?
Close but no.

She looked down at Jack, who was about up to her (body part) and grimaced, let's hope he didn't catch that or we would have to let the awkwardness commence.

They were all giddy giddy until they heard the light yet heavy footsteps of a pretty massive woman, she was a giant!!

"What are you doing?" She gasped. "He doesn't like visitors.. no he doesn't. You must leave!" She looked frightened.  She had a very kind face, one that would break if you said one rude word.

Jack raised an eyebrow. He doesn't leave in the end of the story does he? What's he going to do??

"No. We came here to explore, if you want us to leave you have to tell us why." He snatched my hand tightly.
And glared at the kind-looking lady.

She winced.  "Please! My husband doesn't like visitors, he could eat you. I cant stand to serve another child for his dinner!" She just about looks ready to break down.

I snatch my hand back gently, as not to alarm either one of them. "What time does your husband come home?" I ask. Trying to compromise so the story would continue. "Could you.. let us stay until your husband leaves work?" I plead. She needs to say yes or there is no way I'm getting out of here!

She sighs in defeat.  "You have one hour, do anything you'd like but please, not anything that could anger my husband."