< Important note >

Hi! this book may seem familliar thats because it was originally started on my old...new account? i had made the new account due to lack of interest in my older books but i wanted to keep them up so i decided to make a whole new account to begin my new journey but for fun i logged back in to my old account and read some of my other books and fell back in love with the ideas so i have transferred this book over so i can continue to write my old books aswell! 

the usual stuff, im not strictly following the anime so i dont want to hear people saying what did and didnt happen.

im open to suggestions for eahc chapter as i often get writers block and my ADHD doesnt help with that however please respect and dont get mad if i dont use your idea i might use it later or i might not but i appreciate anyone willing to help wether i use your idea or not. i do have an ending planned out but im still welcomed to ideas if i use your idea in any chapter you will be tagged at the bottom of the page!

unsure if im going to write smut for this book but ill see where my brain takes me. anyway thanks to those that read this note and please check out my channel to see the trailer, or dont ill post it with the prologue anyway but it would be nice! anyway onto the story!